Chapter 14

Sam, Kian, and Elaisha went home at around 11:30. But Jc felt the need to stay until almost 2 am. I fell asleep at the bar and instead of carrying me to the car like he normally would have done Jc yelled in my ear to wake me and left me to walk alone to his car. I slid into the passenger seat without saying a word. We drove about 10 miles in silence before Jc broke it.

" Tori, I'm so sorry. "

I thought about saying something but ended up not.

" I'm sorry I was a jerk. I'm sorry Sam was a jerk. I'm sorry your best friend hurt you. I'm sorry about what Kian did. I'm sorry he was your first instead of me. "

Tears began to roll down my cheeks and I looked up at Jc still not saying anything.

" Tori, I love you so much. I never stopped loving you. I just get so jealous. The thought of loosing you scared me more than anything in the world and when I actually did, I had no idea what to do with myself. You mean absolutely everything to me. If you still have feelings for Sam or Kian or whoever I understand but I just want you to know how much I care about you. And I'm ALWAYS here for you. Whether you need a friend or something more, I'm here. "

I leaned over in my seat and kissed Jc's cheek as a reply but I still said nothing. A small smile spread across his face and he looked at me with more compassion in his eyes than I'd ever seen before. I leaned in again and kissed his lips before slouching back into my seat. We didn't say anything else the whole way home until we pulled into Connor's driveway.

" Tori. "

" Shh "

I leaned over and kissed Jc again. Longer this time. He returned the kiss and placed his hands on the back of my neck. I pulled away, opened the car door, and stepped out. Then I went inside and straight to my couch to lay down. A few minutes later I heard the door close then I felt Jc's arms wrap around me as he layed right next to me.

Connor POV

I woke up and went into the living room to find Jc and Tori cuddling on one tiny couch. Humm. I wonder how that happened.

" Jc! Jc! Wake up ", I whispered as I shook him.

He rolled over and looked at me with tired eyes. I motioned to Tori and he just smiled. Then he got up and went into the bathroom. I looked at the still sleeping Tori wondering how he managed to change her mind. Just then he came out of the bathroom.

" I got her back ", he whispered. 

She rolled over and woke up just then.

" Good morning baby ", he said while kissing her on the forehead.

" Good morning. Good morning Connor. "

I was in such shock I could barely speak but I managed to choke out a good morning in reply. She gave me a confused look but didn't say anything. And when she left to go to the restroom I took my chance to get an explanation.

" Bro, how? "

" I told her how sorry I was and then when he got home last night I got into bed with her and we just talked until a couple hours ago. We both still love each other so we decided to get back together. "

" Just like that? "

" Yeah... It was a lot easier than I thought it was gonna be. "

" Well, I'm happy for you man. "

" Thanks "

Then Tori came back in ending our conversation.