Chapter 27

" Will you please do me the honnor of marrying me? "

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

He pulled a tiny black box out from behind his back and opened it, revealing a shiny diamond ring. My jaw dropped at the size. Tears wereing forming in the corners of his eyes.

" Well I don- DUH! "

He jumped up and pulled me into a tight hug.

" I love you so much "

I replied by giving him a peck on the lips. He carfully removed the ring and slipped in onto my finger. It was so beautiful.

" Let's do it now "

" Do what? "

" Get married! "

" Now? "

" Now! Let's drive to vegas and do it! We'll get there by tomorrow night if we don't stop. I don't wanna wait anymore. You're all I want, and I want you now "

I paused not sure of what to do.

" Come on babe ", he urged me.

" Okay "

He picked me up and spun me around.

" Jc! "

He continues spinning me until we fell onto the bed. Through laughter he pulled me close and kissed me. It wasn't like any other kiss before. I felt safe, secure. He was mine. Forever.

We packed up all our stuff and loaded the car in about 2 hours. Then in one special bag we had Jc's suit and shoes and my nicest dress and heels.

http://www.polyvore.com/toris_outfit_wedding/set?id=93577183) Tori's Outfit

Once everything was packed we got in the car and slowly backed out of his drive way.

" Goodbye house ", I whispered under my breath.

I stayed up with Jc almost all night. Reading to him, singing with him, talking, playing games. But by about 6 am I was out. When I woke up it was already 3.

" How much longer babe? "

" About 3 hours or so "

I sighed and adjusted myself. Then I saw the taco bell trash on the floor.

" You ate without me? "

" You were asleep "

I crossed my arms over my chest and pouted.

" Oh don't pout we'll get you something "

Jc pulled into a Taco Bell and got me a burrito and a pina colada freeze.

" Happy? "

" I'm gonna marry you in 3 hours, so yeah. I'm pretty happy "

He looked over and gave my a cheesey smile. After I ate I got bored so I decided to get on twitter for awhile. I creeped for a little bit, which was my favorite thing to do. Then I anwsered some of my mentions.