Chapter 24

Jc's POV

She made it. Barely, but she made it. They said if she would have been there for even another hour then she wouldn't be here anymore. I wanted to be happy. Happy that I saved her life, but all I could think about is how it was my fault in the first place. If I would have just let her come with me none of this would have happened. It's all my fault. My baby was tortured for an entire month, and it was all my fault. I just kept thinking one thing.

She isn't going to forgive you.

Those words repeated in my head over and over and over again.

She isn't going to forgive you.

I fell asleep and when I awoke she was still unconscious. They cleaned her off but she still had a black eye and they sad to put stiches in her forehead. She was still beautiful. Even with all the bruises. She was still my Tori.

Suddenly she woke up, screaming like someone was trying to murder her. At first it scared me, but after about the 5th time of it happening I learned to just climb into the bed with her and wrap my arms around her. I calmed her down every time. The doctor said she wasn't consciously screaming but it was in her sleep. All I wanted to do was make her feel better again.

Tori's POV

Where am I? I strained my eyes to see. Everything was a bit blurry. White. All I could see all around me was white. White walls, white floor, white sheets, white clothes. The hospital. I must be in the hospital. My head was pounding. I lifted my hand up to it and felt stiches. How did those get there? Why am I here?

I was very confused and no body was around.

" He- hello? "

My voice was horse. After clearing my throat which hurt very bad I tried again.

" Hello? Anyone there? "

No answer. I sighed and waited patiently for someone to come and explain things to me. Suddenly the white door in the back of the room cracked open. No one came through it but I heard voices just outside.

" Hello? ", I said again.

The door swung open violently and someone came running through it.

" You're awake! You're awake! Listen Tori, I know everything, all of this was my fault. But I just really hope you can forgive me, because basically I can't, I won't live without you "

I was a bit startled and didn't answer right away. He sat down on the bed next to me and took my hand in his.

" Say you'll forgive me Tori. Please "

" Okay, I forgive you. "

" Really? ", he said with a wide smile spread across his face.

" Yeah, just one question though "

" Anything baby "

" Who are you? "