Chapter 10

I went to Elaisha's house as fast as I could. Her saying that her and Sam needed to talk to me didn't exactly give me happy thoughts. Every single possible situation went through my head.

* knock knock *

Elaisha opened the door. I walked in and went into the living room where I found Sam sitting on the couch.

" So what did-

I was cut off by Sam saying, " Tori, sit down. "

I slowly sat down across from Sam and Elaisha took a seat next to him.

" What's going on? "

" Tori, we haven't been telling you the truth. "

I didn't reply. I just simply waited for what he was going to say next.

" Well, Elaisha and I are dating. "

Again. I didn't reply. I figured they were going to have some ridiculous explanation to why this is okay.

" Tori, say something. ", Elaisha said with an anxious look on her face.

" You want me to say something? What am I possibly supposed to say at the fact that my best friend and boyfriend started to date while I was in a coma. Plenty of adjectives come to mind though. "

" Tori, you have to understand we both thought we were gonna loose you. We need eachother and we just happened to connect. "

" You just happened to connect. Huh. That's funny. I guess the fact that I was in a comma just slipped your minds while you were getting all cozy on the couch. And I guess when you said you had missed me in the hospital, that was bullshit too? Well, you know what, I'm done. I'm done with both of you. Have a nice fucking time. "

I got up and stormed out the door. It wasn't until I got outside that the tears began to stream down my face. I didn't know what to do or where to go so I just started to walk. And I kept walking and walking. I walked all they way to the beach. And then I sat down on the sand. Just to think. Think about everything that has happened. Think about how my best friend in the world and the boy I loved the most are now together.

" Hello? "

" Kian. "

" Yeah, Tori what's up? "

" I need to stay with you. "

" Why? What happened? "

" Just come get me please. "

" Okay. Where are you? "

"  The beach by Sam's house. "

" Okay I'll be there in ten. "

I hung up and layed back onto the sand. My eyes hurt from crying so much. I closed them just to relax.

When I woke up I was on Kian's bed. I guess I fell asleep on the beach. I got up and went downstairs. No Kian. So I sat down on the couch and watched tv. It was already 7 where was he. I watched a whole movie before he got home. He had groceries when he walked through the door.

" What do you have? "

" Ice cream, chocolate, and hot tea. "

 " Mmm that sounds amazing. Gimmme "

" No, no. Go take a shower first it will make you feel better. "

" UGH. Okay. "

I went upstairs and hopped in the shower. When I got out I realized I didn't have any clothes to wear. But then I saw clothes sitting on the counter. Kians boxers, some basketball shorts, a tee-shirt, and I sweat-shirt. I don't think ive ever been more comfortable in my life.

" Kian! Thanks for the clothes! "

" No problem! Come down and eat ice cream with me. "

I went downstairs and into the kitchen where a bowl of ice cream was waiting for me. I started to wolf it down immediately.

" So, tell me. "

" Tell you what? "

" You know what. "

" There isn't much to tell. Sam and Elaisah are dating. "

" Tori...... "

" What? I'm fine ", tears fell down my cheeks, " I'm fine. "

Kian stood up and pulled me into a hug.

" I'm so so sorry. You don't deserve it. "

I started to cry harder into the crook of his neck. He pulled back but kept his hands on my shoulders.

" Forget them, okay? They aren't worth it. "

He used his thumbs to wipe the tears from my face.

" Come on. I'll make you some tea and we can watch a movie. "

He led me into the living room and put a blanket over me as I lay on the couch. Then he left to go and get the tea. I didn't want to cry anymore but I just couldn't help it. All I could think about was Sam and Elaisha lying on the couch. Our couch. Where we used to cuddle.

" Hey no more crying, " Kian said as he came into the living room with two cups in his hands.

" I'm sorry "

He sat down next to me and put my head in his lap. I couldn't stop crying but he didn't say anything he just played with my hair and eventually I cried myself to sleep.

Who guessed that Sam and Elaisha were dating before the update? Comment below if you can usually guess the cliff hangers! Shout out to @sweetteenz for always being first to like and comment :) Love you all