Chapter 3

Kian had to stay in the hospital for another week. When he finnally came home Sam wanted to stay with him so I stayed with Elaisha. Her house was 3 stories! Rich dad. I liked it there but I missed Sam and I wanted to see Kian.

" Tori! Tori! Wake upppp! "

" Huh? Wha? What time is it? "

" Ten. "

I rolled out of my bed and grabbed some clothes. Then I walked to the bathroom and jumped in the shower. When I got out I curled my hair and put on some make-up.

(http://www.polyvore.com/toris_outfit-to_see_sam_kian/set?id=83678124) Tori's outfit

I walked downstairs to find Elaisha cooking breakfast for us.

" Hey, I love you but I really miss Sammy and I want to make sure Kian is okay, so I'm going to see them today. "

" Okay! But you have to eat breakfast first. "

" That's okay I'm not really hungry "

" I made and you're going to eat it. Now sit down. "

I took a seat across from her and munched on some bacon until she was done eating. She took my very full plate from me with a disapointed look on her face.

" I'll see you tomorrow okay?  "

" Tomorrow? "

" Yeah, I think I'm gonna spend the night over there. "

" Okay....

" Bye Elaisha. "

" Bye. "

*knock knock*

No anwser.

*knock knock*

" I'M COMMING! "

Sam opened the door and immediantly wrapped his arms around me.

" I missed you so much! "

" I missed you too Sammy. How is Kian doing? "

" He is still a little bruised, but he'll be fine. "

" Thats good. Let's go see him. "

" Okay, He's in his room. "

Sam and I walked into Kian's room hand in hand. It was a mess. It took everything I had not to start cleaning.

" Hey Kiki, how ya doin? "

" I'm okay, but now that I have a pretty girl to look at. Sam's face was getting a little old. "

Sam threw a pillow that hit kian right in the face.

" It's good that you're here cause I was about to go to the store and I didn't want to leave him alone. "

" I would have been fine! "

Sam left. Kian and I were alone. Again. This never turns out good.

" Come sit ", Kian said while patting the place right next to him on his bed.

I walked over and gently sat down next to him while laying my head in the crook of his sholder.

" I want to talk about what happened in the hospital. "

" What do you mean? "

" I mean, when you said you loved me. "

I lifted my head from Kian's sholder.

" Kian, you know how I ment it. I do love you, but like a brother. I'm with Sam. You're best friend! "

" Oh. ", is all he said in reply and turned his head away.

" Kian, I thought we were past this. "

" Me too. But then you came here. And I get to see you all the time, and you're so beautiful, and cool, and fun to be around, and we like the same things. It's just kind of imposible for me not to like you. And seeing you with Sam, my bestfriend, just kills me. "

This time I was the one who didn't reply and I turned my head away from his big brown eyes that were staring intently into mine.

There was a long pause before Kian broke the silence saying, " Are things gonna be weird between us again? "

I turned back to face him.

" I don't want them to be. "

" Then they won't. ", he said while placing a gentle kiss on my cheek.

When he pulled his lips off my cheek he didn't move them back but kept them there right in front of my face. I could feel his breath on my lips. His eyes locked with mine. He moved in closer-

" Kian no! Stop! "

He jerked his head back in shock.

" I can't, I won't do this to Sam. "

I got up off his bed and started out the door. 

" Tori! Wait! I'm sorry! "

As I was walking out the front door I passed Sam who tried to stop me but I didn't want him to see me crying. Too late.

SAM'S POV

I burst through the door into Kian's room.

" WHAT DID YOU DO TO HER? WHY IS SHE CRYING? "

He looked up at me and then back down to a spot on the bed. I grabbed the collar of his shirt.

" What did you do? "

" I- I tried to umm I tried to kiss her..........

I couldn't even look at him. I ran out the door to try and catch Tori. Gone. I went to my house. No luck. Then I tried Elaishas. Not there either. Great. I lost my girlfriend.