Chapter 22

The flight took 5 long hours and I couldn't sleep for anything. All I could about was Jc sitting with his mom, probably crying. It hurt me more than anything to see him cry. Especially when I couldn't do anything to stop the tears.

When I finally landed I pushed everyone out of my way and ran off the plane. It wasn't until I got in the airport that I realised I had no money for a cab and no way to get to Jc's house. I couldn't ask him to get me because I knew he wouldn't. He would leave me here so I would have to get a flight back home. I walked over to a row of seats and slumped down in one to think. My loud sighs apparently got the attention of a guy sitting next to me.

" Everything allright? "

I turned to face him. He had short brown hiar, big blue eyes, and the pinkest lips I had ever seen.

" No, not exactly "

" Wanna tell me whats up? "

" It's kinda a long story "

He settled himself into his seat and said, " I've got time. "

I sighed and tried to think where to start.

" Well, I have this boyfriend. His name is Jc and I love him more than anything in the whole word. He is my everything. And yesterday we found out his mom has cancer and he had to move back here. I told him I was coming with him and he agreed finally but this morning I woke up and he was gone. So I tried to catch his plane while breaking several airport rules. I missed his plane and ended up getting arrested. After my friends got me out of that I got the first flight to Texas and now I'm here. I just figured out a couple of minutes ago that I have no way of getting to his house. To sum it up, this hasn't been a very good day. "

" I see ", is all he said.

I looked at the time and realised I had been sitting here talking to this guy for 30 minutes and I didn't even know his name.

" Listen, it was really nice of you to listen to me so thank you, but I have to get to Jc's house. "

I got up from my seat and began to walk away but he grabed my wrist.

" Hey, where are you going? You just said you don't have a way to his house "

" Well, I was gonnd hitchhi-

" No! That is terrably dangerous. Let me give you a ride! "

" That's really nice of you but you really don't have to do that "

" I insist really ", he got up out of his chair and let go of my wrist, " come on. "

I was reluctant but still followed him. It was really nice of him to offer and I would have felt bad if I didn't accept.

" So Tori, how far does Jc live from here? "

" How did you know my name? "

He paused his walk and stood there for a second before turning around and giving me a smile.

" You told me silly "

" No, I don't think I did. "

" Of corse you did, how else would I know it? "

" I- I don't know. I guess I just forgot sorry. "

He turned around and continued walking. I followed him all the way to the parking garage where he climbed into an old silver van.

" Hop in ", he yelled out the window.

I slowly climbed into the passenger seat. He started the car and began to back up.

" Okay where am I going? "

" Just leave the airport through the north exit and take a left. After that you'll go strait for a while. "

" So what kind of music do you like? "

" Uh, mostly alternative "

" Then you might like some things I have, open up the glove compartment and take a look "

I obeyed and saw about every band I have ever liked cd's all in his glove compartment.

" Wow ", is all I could think to say.

I saw him smile out of the corner of my eye at my comment. I pulled out a thin cd case containing one of my favorite band's cd. Then I put it in the cd player and turned the volume nob up. He began to sing the first song, and then the second, and third.

" You like NeverShoutNever? "

" Love them. "

Well he had good taste in music. I had to give him that. Even though he gave me the creeps.

" Turn left here "

He turned sharply onto Jc's street. I pointed at Jc's house about 5 down from where we were.

" Thats it right there "

He nodded in reply and slowly moved towards it.

" Thank you so much for everything it was- Hey! You passed it "

" Shut up "

" What? I don't under-

" SHUT UP! "

I cringed at his yell. As I turned around and saw Jc's house moving further and further away I began to cry. And it was then I realised, I would probably never get home.

I felt super bad for not updating when I promised so I went ahead and wrote another chapter to try and make up for it! Hope you guys aren't to mad at me. Love y'all :)