Chapter 20

They put me in some kind of questioning room. I was handcuffed to the chair beneath me. I'd been in there about an hour. The tears stopped thirty minutes in. My head was so wrapped in my thougts I almost didn't notice the heavy grey door crack open. A tall my in a nice uniform stepped in and took the seat across from mine.

" Good afternoon ma'am "

I didn't respond not because I didn't want to but because my thoughts were completely comsumed by Jc. No response can to mind. Only that Jc had said good afternoon to me so many times before.

" I'm going to ask you some questions "

I coudn't even bring myself to nod my head. He leaned over and pulled a manila folder out of a breif case that I didn't notice until now. He began to skim through the several pages inside the folder. Finally he looked back up at me and pushed his glasses to the top of his nose.

" Why did you come to the airport this morning? "

Jc I thought to myself but again, I didn't respond. The words I needed so desprately couldn't be pushed from my lips. I blankly stared at him in an attempt to tell him I couldn't anwser.

" Okay, lets try this again. What was your intent when you ran through our air port this morning?"

I continued to stare at him blanky, not saying a word. He licked his lips as he waited for a response.

" You aren't going to anwser my questions are you? "

No I thougt. But I only hung my head in an attempt to anwser him.

" I see. "

The tall man stood to his feet, slipped the folder back into his shiny breif case, and left me to my thoughts. My thoughts of Jc. My thougts of how he probably fell asleep on the plane. My thoughts of how he probably ordered a dr. pepper but didn't finsh it. Suddenly the grey opened once again and I raised my head to meet Connor's eyes. He stepped in the tiny room and a smile spread across my face as he took the same seat the officer had before.

" Hey you ", he almost whispered.

" Hi "

I surprised myself with my anwser as I didn't know I could talk again.

" We explained to them what happened but they want to hear it from you. Why aren't you anwsering their questions Tori? "

" I couldn't ", is all I could udder out.

" You couldn't? ", he questioned me while raising one eyebrow.

" No. I couldn't bring myself to talk, I was suprised when I choked out that hi a minute ago. "

" Well you're talking now. Will you please anwser their questions so we can get you out of here?"

I nodded my head in reply. Connor pushed himself back in his chair and stood to his feet.

" I'll go and get someone ", is all he said before leavind me all alone again.

Moments later the door swung open and the tall man stepped back in my little room. He took the same seat again and folded his hand before laying them on the table in front of me.

" I hear you're ready to talk "

I nodded my head and he replied by pushing his glassed into place.

" Why did you come to the airport this morning? "

I cleared my thoat before responding, " I came to the air port this morning to stop the person I love from leaving with out me. "

The officer licked his lips and scribbled some things down onto a paper in his folder.

" I see, and I assume you couldn't stop him? "

A tear ran down my cheek before I could stop it and I hung my head in reply.

" I'm sorry ma'am. Last question I promise. In any way did you plan to perform a terrorist type attack on the people of this air port. "

I raised my head in shock and looked at him with confusion.

" No? ", I replied.

" Alright  ma'am you're free to go "

The officer stood up and came around to the back of my chair. He uncuffed me and I took my wrists into my hands and rubbed them gently. There were dark red lines were the cuffs had been. I cringed at the sight.

He led me to the door and I stepped into the waiting area were I was ambushed my Connor, Ricky, and Elaisha giving me huggs. They were all talking at once and asking many questions. I said nothing but pushed them aside.

Once I was back in the airport I went up to a small desk with a man behind. His face was buried in the computer so I coughed to gain his attention. He looked up at me and waited for the reason I bothered him.

" I'd like a ticket for the first flight you have to Texas, please "

Hey guys! I have a little proposition for you guys! I actually have the next chapter written already so you guys get this chapter to 50 votes and I will update the next chapter when you do, even if its tonight! Love you guys :)