Chapter 29

" Congratulations guys ", Elaisha said sniffling.

" Elaisha what's wrong? "

" I'm just so happy "

She buried her head in the crook of Sam's neck. I didn't mean to but I giggled. She was always more mushy than I was. Ricky gave me a huge hug and kiss on the cheek. Sam shook my hand, which was awkward. And Connor gave me a small slip of paper folded neatly. He instructed me to read it tomorrow, which was odd but I obeyed.

" Let's go out. Let's celebrate! ", Jc said from the entrance of the chapel.

Everyone nodded their heads in agreement. Jc and I went up to our room to change. I picked out a pair of skinny jeans and a polka dot crop top.

(http://www.polyvore.com/toris_outfit_celebrating/set?id=94101078) Tori's Outfit

" Ready baby? "

" No ", I replied while pushing Jc onto the bed and climbing on top of him.

" What do you think you're doing? "

" Kissing my husband "

I leaned down and pressed my lips against his. After only a couple seconds he pushed me off of him and onto the bed.

" We have plenty of time for that tonight ", he said with a wink.

After helping me up we left our room to meet everyone downstairs. To my surprise Kian was coming with us. Against his will probably. We took Connor's car since Jc's was still full of all our stuff.

"So where are we going?"

"To the strip. Just to explore and have fun! ", Connor yelled from the drivers seat.

As we drove along I looked out the window at the passing cars and pretty lights just thinking how incredibly happy I was. Jc was mine. Forever. And I couldn't ask for anyone better.

After parking we started to walk along the Vegas strip looking for something fun to do. Jc's fingers were intwined in mine. Kian walked behind everyone with his head down. I did feel bad. Kian was a good guy but Jc was just....the one.

"You guys wanna get some dinner?"

Everyone nodded in agreement and we picked a huge Italian restaurant. They had to push two tables together for us and I couldn't really talk to anyone except Jc, who was next to me, and Elaisha, who was across from me.

Dinner went by pretty quickly. We decided to get some froyo which I thought would cheer Kian up but no luck. After taking a walk on the beach with our froyo we headed back to the hotel.

"Jc if you want to you can just follow me all the way home "

"Actually we're gonna stay here for the night "

Jc looked over at me and gave me a wink. I blushed.

"Oh okay, well we will see you tomorrow then "

We gave everyone hugs, except Kian who didn't even get out of the car, and went back up to the hotel room. As soon as we got in Jc pushed me down onto the bed and began kissing me. He quickly took off my top and I followed taking off his. He slid down me slowly and softly placing kissses all down my stomach. Once he reached my bottoms he carefully unbuttoned them and slipped them off. I got up to do his but he pushed me back down and took them off himself. I then climbed into his lap and kissed his neck softly as he removed my bra. My hands were in his hair and his on my back. Finally he removed my panties and his boxers shortly after. I closed my eyes tightly.

"I love you so much "

" I love you too "

He kissed me softly and then went in.