Chapter 26

I woke up in Jc's arms. My favorite place to be. He was still sleep. I just layed there, and stared at him.

I love you Jc Caylen.

That was all I thought about. I loved him more than anything in the world and I wanted to spend the rest of my life with him.

Suddenly his eyes fluttered open and stared into mine.

" Goodmorning baby ", he said with a yawn.

Without replying I crammed my lips into his. He immediantly kissed me back. I pulled away only when I could no longer breathe.

" What was that for? "

" Just because I love you more than anything in the world "

" You do? ", he replyed with a cheeky smile.

" Mmhhmmm "

I kissed his nose before slipping out from his grip and rolling off the bed.

" Where are you going "

He had a pouty lip and crossed his arms over his chest.

" I'm hungry "

I exited the room and began walking down the stairs, to the kitchen. The house seemed so empty. It was usually so full of life and happiness. Now all I could think about was how bad I felt for Jc. My thoughts were inturrupted by Jc's arms around my waist.

" Whacha thinkin about? "

" Nothing ", I said while turning myself around to face him.

I gave him a peck on the lips and hugged him tightly.

" So what do you want for breakfast? "

" Its whatever babe ", he replyed while reasling me and sitting down on the counter.

I decided to make pancakes. After we ate I headed back upstairs to put some clothes on. I picked out a stripped T-shirt and some high waisted shorts. As soon as I put them on I heard a knock on the door.

" Come in "

Jc's head slowly peered around the edge of the door.

" Can we talk? "

" Sure ", I said while sitting down on the bed and patting the spot next to me.

" I want to move back to California "

" You do? "

" Yes. I can't stay in this house anymore Tori. It makes me too sad "

" Well, okay. Whatever makes you happy Jc. You know I'll follow where ever you go "

He pulled me into a hug and squeezed me tightly.

" I love you so much "

" I love you too "

He let go and layed back onto the bed. I followed doing the same.

" We're gonna have to sell the house "

" No, I talked to my aunt. She wants to live here with the kids. We can leave whenever we want "

" Well, when do you want to leave "

He sighed again before saying, " Tori, I think you need to see a therapist. Just to make sure everything is okay "

I didn't respond.

" Plese don't take it as an insult. I just really love you and I want to make sure you're gonna be okay. "

" Okay "

" Okay? "

" Okay, I'll see a therapist if thats what you think I need "

" Really? "

" But on one condition "

" Anything "

" I want to see one in California "

" Okay. We can do that "

" Good. So when are we gonna leave? "

" Interesting that you asked that agian, because that actually brings me to my next question "

" Ooh another question "

" Yes, hold on "

He left the room. A million situations ran though my head. What was he gonna ask me. When he came back in, his hands were behind his back.

" Will you stand up for me? "

I nodded and stood to my feet. He cleared his throat and nealt down on one knee before me. I put my hands up to my mouth in shock.

" Tori? "

I nodded, my hands still covering my face.

" I love you with all my heart and I want to spend the rest of my life with you "

I began to cry, realising what was happening.

" Will you please do me the honnor of marrying me? "

Thank you guys so much for all the kind comments yesterday. I can't even explain how much it means to me. I decided to do a fast update because you guys deserve it :) Thank you for supporting me and don't worry! I'm planning 10-15 more chapters for this story :) Love you all.