Chapter 1

A few days later I still couldn't put the conversation I had with the guys out of my mind. Me as a wrestler, that would be absurd right? Hell, I didn't even like it. However, I did like Joe and he definitely loved wrestling so would it really be that bad? Damn I was way overthinking this.

I was just about to get back home from the walk I took in an attempt to clear my mind. Obviously, that didn't work. So maybe it was about time I confided in someone. That someone being my room- or rather housemate and dear friend Evelyne. Yes, the same Evelyne that Matt was obviously crushing on.

Besides my mother and Matt, Evelyne was the closest thing to a relative that I had. She was like a sister to me. We met when we both first started out in high school together. We had almost every subject together so it was kind of inevitable that we got to know each other, it was just a really nice bonus that we got along as well as we did.

"Evy I'm home!" I yelled from the hallway.

"In the living room!" Evelyne yelled back from the living room.

As I walked in, I saw her watch Ink Master which was our favorite TV-show.

"Sooo a walk huh? You never go for walks unless something is bothering you " She asked while still looking at the screen.

"It's nothing" I mumbled after laying down on the couch.

"Don't 'It's nothing' me" Evelyne paused the show always curious about these things "Tell me what's up."

"Promise you won't laugh or tell anyone?"

"Course, I promise. Now spill it girl!"

"I have a crush on Joe." I told her quickly as I figured It would be like ripping off a band aid.

"Yeah so? Haven't you had a crush on him for years now?"

"Wait. You knew?"

"Yeah duh, I live with you. And it's pretty obvious. Matt and Joe just haven't noticed it yet cause they, well because they are guys." Evelyne said once she had found the right way to explain it.

"Alright well it isn't just that. It's what happened a few days ago when I went to Matt's place."

"Okay so what happened?"

"It started with Matt wanting to plan a surprise party for Joe, But Joe always finds out things like that so it wasn't a good idea. Joe, who had heard the conversation agreed with me and we bantered like we usually do. After that he tried to lock my arm into a submission, I reversed it and joked that I should become a wrestler myself. Only they didn't get that I meant it as a joke and then they began saying things like what a good idea it would be for me to become a wrestler, that I'd do great once I would have the proper training and things like that. Obviously, I reminded them that I only meant it as a joke. After that we talked about Joe's birthday again but now, I can't stop thinking about it." I quickly summed up everything that had happened to her. "Me being a wrestler would be crazy, right?"

"honesty, it isn't such a bad idea when you think about it Raych. I think you would make a pretty badass wrestler." She said after a minute of thinking about it

"You're kidding, right?" I said and hoped she actually would be joking.

"No, I'm not. If you think about it it's actually a very good idea and it gives you an extra reason to spend more time with Joe." She said with a why-didn't-you-think-of-that-look on her face.

"When you put it that way, I may just consider doing it but I will only do it if you ask Matt out." I said with a little smirk on my face, knowing that she liked Matt just as much as Matt liked her and I wanted to see them happy.

The first time Evelyne and Matt met each other, Joe and Matt came to give me a housewarming gift. Evelyne fell in love immediately, and it was extremely obvious to everyone but Matt. Her face would light up every time he walked into the same room where she was, she would agree to everything he'd say and his opinion would be extremely important to her. The two of them would make a great couple, at least in my opinion they would. Like they would seriously be goals.

"Alright I'll ask Matt out, but just because I think you would be a great wrestler." she said.

"Right, that is the only reason." I replied with sarcasm as I stood up from the couch.

"What are you doing?" Evelyne asked.

"I'm going to call the boys to come over." I said while wiggling my eyebrows and picking my phone up from the table.

-

The guys hugged us both as we let them in.

"So, why are we here?" Joe asked as he sat down on the couch.

"Yeah, why did you call? Not that we mind coming over here. It's just that you made it sound like it was important" Matt added.

"Can't we just invite our best friends to come over?" I asked fake upset.

"Considering that it's you, no." Joe shook his head

"Rude Joe."

"Would you want to go out with me?" Evelyne nervously asked Matt clearly catching him off guard.

"What?"

"The thing is ehumm, see I really like you... a lot so I was hoping you'd want to go out sometime."

I already knew Matt's answer to that question "I would love to"

I didn't think she had the guts to do it, to be honest but a promise is a promise.

"Damn bro, seems like she grew some balls before you did." Joe commented, making us all chuckle.

"And also, I thought about what you guys said a few days ago about me becoming a wrestler. I want to do it but only if you guys will train me." I told them.

"Really? You aren't messing with us, right?" Joe asked skeptical.

"No, I'm actually serious. I figured there's no harm in trying." I shrugged. "And who knows, maybe I'll grow to like it."

"I'm sure you will make an awesome wrestler." Matt smiled.

"Then I guess I'll see what I can do for you at WWE, I'll talk to Vince, Shane, Stephanie and Paul for you" Joe said.

That scared me a little. Vince McMahon is the big boss of WWE so that got me a bit nervous. However, the thought of spending more time with Joe got me excited.

"Alright guys, let's do it."