{ Chapter 4~ Food fight.}

Unedited.

After our escape to the diner, Kaelin and me went home and fell asleep almost instantly. I stretched my arms out and started to walk down stairs feeling kinda happy, I was spending the day out with my two best friends, staying with my Aunt and get to hang out with my favorite cousin an his band....who wouldn't be happy? I jumped off the last stair and started to make my way in to the kitchen only to freeze in my spot. All of the boys, Calum, Ashton, Luke and Michael were all sitting around the kitchen while Kaelin and Aimee sat on the stools talking, my aunt was cooking breakfast while Uncle David read the news paper at the tip of the table.

"Ara!"

I spun around just as Mali walked in the door, everybody turned to look at me while I frowned, Mali pulled me in to tight embrace that I returned and turned back to the family.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY ARARANGI"

I narrowed my eyes at them all. Yes, it may be my birthday and that is why I am spending the day with my best friends but I do not celebrate the occasion after a accident when I was 7. My Aunt walked over and kissed my cheek followed by my uncle, the girls pulled me in to a group hug and then followed Calum.

"Happy birthday Ara"

He kissed my cheek and pulled me in to his chest, I signed and wrapped my arms around his waist snuggling in closer in to him and resting my head on his chest.

"I love you Ararangi"

"I love you too Calum"

I pulled away and pecked his cheek, Michael walks over to me and wrapped his arms over my shoulders while pulling me in to such a tight hug I started to gasp for air.

"Dying....."

He chuckled before pulling away and saying a happy birthday, I watched as his eyes flickered towards Kaelin who avoided his gaze. Ashton was next and gave me such a tender hug, he felt like such a kind hearted guy, loving and a big brother figure. Luke walked over and gave me a weird look before pulling me in to his arms, I tensed up but relaxed once his scent hit me, it felt natural, comfortable. He pulled away and gave me a small smile before walking off behind me, I turned and everybody had sat down at the table and were waiting for me to take my seat. I sat and we all started to eat, the girls got there choice first before the boys piled there plates with stacks of eggs, bacon, pancakes, sausages, etc. We all laughe and jokes around, the was until Luke thought it would be funny to throw a piece of syrup covered pancakes at me, I narrowed my eyes as the whole table went silent.

"Oh it's on"

I picked up a full hot cake and threw it at his face covering the whole thing, the room filled with ohhhh's the smirked wiped off his face as I raised a eyebrow trying to hold back my laughter.

"Food fight"

I picked up a handful of spaghetti and threw it at Luke, I grabbed a bunch of food as everybody including my aunt and uncle started to throw things, the girls caught on and followed my lead. Myself, Kaelin, Aimee, Mali and Aunt Joy were hiding behind the counter while the table was flipped and all the boys were behind there, we had the advantage since the cupboards and fridge were beside us.

"Ararangi face me like a man"

I went to throw something when another voice was heard, I stood up the sametime everybody else did.

"Waitangirua!"

I ran over to my little big brother and jumped in to his arms, my legs wrapped around his waist while my brother held me right.

"I missed you"

I dropped and cupped his cheeks, it felt weird having the same blue eyes state back at me....