{ Chapter 10~ 4 year old troubles.}

Don't forget to vote 😍

Unedited.

Luke froze in his spot still on his knees in front of my daughter I picked her up and placed her on my hip.

"Have you slept yet?"

She nodded and a small smile danced on my lips seeing her dimples.

"Then we should go buy you some clothes huh?"

She grinned and nodded even more, she ran to Kaelin and Aimee and started to jump up and down.

"Come? Come?"

They both smiled and nodded while I typed on my phone checking the 3 grand had gone in to carries account and how much I had in my own. I walked over to Luke who was still frozen.

"Can we-uh take your car?"

He looked up at me and frowned, he nodded his head and scrambled to get his keys out of his pocket, I took them and smiled before walking out the the car, Kaelin strapped Melody in and sat in the front while Aimee sat with Meldoy, Katie had gone home after Mcdonals because of her sister coming to visit. We arrived at the mall an started to walk around, we bought a heap of clothes and were currently looking at toys and a bed for her when my phone started to vibrate.

Unknown: What shop are you in?

@Luke5sos: Does anybody know where @Ararangi213 is?

Unknown: I just realized how scary that sounded.

Unknown: It's Luke btw.

I rolled my eyes and looked up as Melody sat crossed legged while watched the girls arguing over a piece of clothing.

Me: Some shop down the back that sells kids shit.

I typed before sitting beside Melody who chuckled and climbed in to my lap while laughing and pointing at the girls.

"They silly!"

She whispered but it came out more of a yell, the girls stopped and stared at me and Mel who had her hand over her mouth giggling.

"Hey"

We all turned to the door where the boys stood with two bulky security guards, I smiled at them before standing up and lifting Melody in the air.

"Mommy!"

Hearing her call me mommy felt good in ways, knowing that instead of running I hit my problem straight on and I'm taking care of the child I carried around for 9 months. She ran over to our bags containing her clothing and started to pull things out and show them.

"Wook!!"

They all grinned and started to compliment her on her clothes, I noticed the small on Michaels face as he played with Melody....he's going to make a great dad. I didn't realize I was saying dreaming until the sounds of flashes were heard along side screams for the boys, I looked up and around frantically, I'm not doing this with Melody here.

"Melody come here, quick"

She ran towards me and hid her face in my neck, I picked up a few bags before pushing my way out of the store and too the Jeep where I quickly strapped Melody in and Aimee got in soon after, I turned when I heard groaning to see the crowd around Kaelin with no exit.

"Watch Melody"

Aimee nodded and I ran back over and pushed some guy over, he looked up at me and frowned, I grabbed Luke and Kaelins hand before we ran to the cars, I got Kaelin in and the boys kept running to there own car. I was furious, this was suppose to be a good day before we leave to see my family. We got home and Melody had  scratch marks in her arm from where somebody had tried to grab her, I kissed her tears away and cleaned her arm before setting her down for a nap before we get on our plane.

"I booked Melody's flight. Wow, what happened?"

"Fans"

Kaelin spat out with disgust as she rubbed her stomach. I shook my head and started to put away and find places for Melody's clothes and toys away. I walked down stairs changed from my outfit to sweatpants and a over sized hoodie, I signed while pulling my hair up in to a bun and packing a smaller suitcase with my own and Mel's clothes in, we were suppose to be leaving in an hours time to catch our flight but I am exhausted.

"Ara?"

My eyes fluttered open to see my brother standing there shifting his weight from one foot to the other.

"Hmmm?"

"I tried to help out, ya know with Melody.....I don't know how to take a 4 year old to the bathroom"

A small smile appeared on my face as I sat up and walked towards the bathroom. I cleaned Melody up and quickly changed my sweatpants to jeans before we left for our adventure. We were currently sitting in the airport waiting for my uncles top pick us up, Waitangirua was sleeping beside me with his head against my shoulder snoring slightly. Mali was leaning against uncle, Melody was asleep in Calum's arms along with him asleep on the seats, her laying on his stomach while I was slowly drifting off while slowly leaning towards Luke.

"WAI! CAL! MALI! ARA!"

We all shot awake and jumped up, Calum clutching Mel tightly to his chest, my eyes roam the room only to find my cousin and uncle.

"TETE!"

I screamed at the monster in front of me, I ran as fast as I could and jumped in to his arms. Te isn't actually my cousin but we acted like it, we have always been close but not as close as me and Cal. Everybody said there helps and started conversations when TETE noticed Melody.

"Who's kid?"

I took a deep breath and took Mel from my aunty, she clutched on to me tightly and his her face in the crook of neck, she was fine with everybody else but I will say is be scared of my uncle and Te if I hadn't known how much of softies they are.

"This is Melody....the adoption...."

Te frowned a little before smiled and bending down to my height and kissed Melody.

"Hi sweetie, I'm TeTe as your mommy calls me"

I smiled as she slowly moved forward and cupped his cheek. But there was still something on my mind.....

What's happening with me and Luke?