{ Chapter 17~ No one likes a cheater.}

Unedited.

The boys had just left for there sound check, Melody was cuddled up in Luke's arm talking about some gibberish. I changed in to a pair of black ripped jeans, a black hoodie I had kept of his, a black scarf and black ankle boots. Before he died we went out shopping and found a black and a pink Crystal necklace, he wore the black one everyday up until his death and I did the same with my pink, his foster parents had given me his necklace and said the paramedics found him clutching it and that they wanted me to have it. I walked out of my room doing my usual on his anniversary and texted his phone number.

Me: Hey big bro, just checking in like I always do at this time of the year. I hope everything is okay up there and that your treating Mel good. I hope your watching me and your proud, I got Melody back and I'm so happy, you would of loved her. Anyways I'll be down to see you in about an hour.

I love and miss you Tom.

I'll see you soon. Xoxox

I sent the text an slipped it in to my back pocket quickly wiping away my tears and grabbing my bag off the counter, I grabbed the keys off of the desk and got in to one of the many SUV's the boys owned and droves the usually route to the cemetery, I stopped and bout some flowers before pulling up beside his head stone and getting out.

"Fuck."

My eyes widen, what the hell was he doing here? Why was he here!

"Ararangi, listen-"

Slap.

His head snapped to the side while I glared, he was the reason my brother was dead and he thinks it's okay to turn up to his grave and grieve? No! He doesn't get to feel sadness! He purposely drove in to Thomas and went jail after admitting he did!

"I deserved that"

"You deserve to be in that hole and god knows I'll be happy to do it"

I went to launch at him when a pair of arms wrapped around my waist, I turned to glare only to find Thomas's real blood brother Kyle holding me back.

"Calm down, please Ara"

I took in a deep breath, I kissed Thomas's headed stone and laid the flowers down, I said a quick prayer before getting back in my car and speeding off, I'd visit later on. I decided if go to the boys sound check and turned to the direction. I pulled up and jumped out of the car, I showed the VIP pass I had and walked right in, I could hear the boys on stage and I stopped around the corner when they stopped playing.

"You know what! Fuck this!"

I frowned, what the hell? What's wrong with Calum?

"If your going to have your whore around my niece and your girlfriends kid then I'm fucking out of here!"

I walked the little way around to see a purple hairs girl roll her eyes and cling to Luke's arm who just watched Luke, Mikey seemed to look deep in thought and Ashton caught my eye first.

"Ararangi"

Everybody turned to me and I shook my head.....that's really trying Luke. His face paled and Calum looked furious, tears started to build in my eyes and I shook my head just as the stage manger brought Melody out.

"Mommy!"

She ran towards me and jumped in to my arms, I hugged her back but my eyes never left Luke.

"I'll be staying with Jeremiah"

My voice cracked and I hated myself for seeming do weak, I walked away ignoring the sound yells and out to the SUV, I placed Melody in and buckled her car seat, I turned just as Luke followed by the band and his toy ran out.

"Ara-"

"DONT! Don't, you used me like every other girl. I should of known I was never good enough.....I'll fly out tomorrow"

I got in the car and locked the doors stopping Luke from opening my door while he pounded on my window, I pulled out from the parking lot and drove back to the hotel where I started to pack, tears streaming down my face.

Incoming call: Waitangirua

"What?!?"

I snapped at him, I shouldn't have and I know I shouldn't have but at the moment I didn't know what to do.

"Ara? What's wrong?"

Just then the door burst open and Kaelin and Calum walked in both looking just as pissed as the other, Kaelins eyes soften as they landed on me and she opened her arms, I ran in to them and sobbed.

"Look, I'll text you what's going on Wai. Yeah. See you bro"

I squeezed my eyes shut and sobbed louder, what have I done for all this shit? I was never a bad kid! I always did well in school! WHY? WHY CANT I BE HAPPY? Thomas, Melissa, mom and dad, Waitangirua! Why?

"Shhhhh, it's fine, were going to get through this"

I pulled away and looked at Kaelin as if she was crazy, she doesn't think I'm staying here does she? Oh hell no! No way in hell.

"Im booking my flights for 6"

Was all I said before I wiped my eyes and started to throw everything back in the suitcase, I walked out of the room just as Ashton and Mikey came in to the penthouse, Ashton walked over and pulled me in to a deep hug.

"Don't leave yet.....please"

I sobbed in to his shoulder and tightened my grip on his shirt, the door opened and I was expecting Luke....what I saw surprised me but made me feel sudden comfort knowing I have two of my best friends.

"Aimee"