{ Chapter 19~Tears of the night.}

Unedited.

"Before you make your desicion hear me out"

I looked Luke up and down and nodded once and started to fiddle with the necklace again.

"I don't want you to leave, I don't know what I'd do without you. I've spent the last month with you and I can't imagine  life without you! She was a mistake a big one"

I looked at Calum who seem to be looking at me, I opened my mouth the closed it losing all words to say.

"I'll stay...."

I whispered quietly obviously loud enough of the girls to hear when they ran over to me and tackled me in to a hug....not so much Kaelin because of the small human growing inside of her.

"Only because Kaelin, Aimee and Calum are here. We are leaving for America tomorrow night and Ash and Mikey have grown on me"

I stood up being pulled in to a hug by Mikey and Ash who seemed to be grinning from ear to ear. I rolled my eyes and stood on my tippy toes and kissed both boys on the cheek before walking over to Calum.

"Your coming with me"

He didn't question it and just let me lead him outside where a SUV was waiting for us, I climbed in the passenger side as he got in the drivers side and knew where to go.

"I-uh-are you going to get back with Luke?"

I snapped my head to look at Calum, is he crazy? He just cheated on me with some purple haired girl and tried to get back with me! Why would I go back? I mean I know I really want him but I'm not going to let it slid like that.

"Are you crazy?"

He started to chuckle and his eyes flickered to me before his whole head turned to me with wide eyes.

"ARARANGI!"

He screamed out, I turned to look and the last thing I saw was two bright lights.....was this how it felt to finally be happy?

Kaelin.

I sat on the bed, curled up in Mikey's arms while we watched mean girls all of these boys have some growing up to do. I rolled my eyes as he started to mouth along to the words and that's when my phone started to ring, the light brightened up the whole room.

Incoming call: private number.

I frowned but me being me I answered it anyways waiting for the prank call so I could start yelling like a mad woman.....so that brings me pleasure! And what!

"Is this Kaelin Laurie?"

"Yes?"

The voice did not sound like a kid but in away formal and urgent as if they needed to get somewhere, Mikey had paused the movie while I sat quietly.

"You were listed as an emergency contact for a Ararangi Jones, we have called to say Ararangi has been admitted in to hospital and is in fatal situation"

My breath hitched, she can not be in hospital! My sister/ best friend can not be in hospital!

"She is also here with a Calum Hood who was let off with minor injuries but we are keeping him over night"

"This isn't a joke?"

I whispered out, my voice cracked and I felt the tears stinging my eyes threatening to spill any moment now.

"This is a serious matter right now Miss.Laurie"

"I'll be there in 10"

I threw my phone on the bed before getting up and slipping my shoes on, Mikey gave me a weird look before Aimee and Ash came running in to the room both looking panicked.

"Calum-Ararangi-hospital"

I nodded and grabbed what I thought I'd need before grabbing Mikey and dragging him to the door, Aimee and Ash went to wake Luke up and after explaining the situation we were all out the door and on our way to the hospital, Mikey drove while I sat in the passenger seat looking out the window, my sobs were silent and my cheeks were stained.

"It's going to be fine baby"

I didn't trust my voice so I just nodded, it better be fine....i can't lose her.

Calum.

I sat in the hospital bed tapping my hand on the bed, they said I was clear but wanted to keep me over night for observation, I was waiting for the doctor to come back and tell me what wa happening with my baby cousin. I looked up at the TV that I ha out on mute to see they were showing our story on the news but what made me mad was the fact that they hadn't spelt Ara's name correctly....she's always been fussy over things like that. The door opened and everyone piled in to my room, Ash and Mikey came and gave me a man hug while both the girls pulled me in to a right embrace, I watched Luke pace the front of the room.

"Have you heard anything on her?"

"Nah waiting-"

The door opened again and everybody froze as the doctor walked in, he gave us all a look and a nodded of the head to acknowledge us before standing at the end of my bex.

"Ararangi took the hit full force causing her right side to feel more of the pain. We've done scans to see her body is already starting to heal itself, that's not what were worried about though. The impact may or may not of affected her brain meaning there's a 50% chance she won't know who any of you people are. We rushed her in to emergency surgery and now we are just waiting on her to wake up"

We all nodded not one of us wanting to speak, I felt a tear run down my cheek. I don't care if I was suppose to be a man that's my cousin/best friend/sister and she may not even remember who I am! Plus I have to make the calls out to Wai, mum, aunt, uncle, Katie god even DonJay, Blaine and Te....she doesn't understand how many people truly love her for who she is. I know Ararangi has been in a dark patch many times and has even tried commuting suicide a few times which is what scared me, she will be the one fighting for her life but what if she doesn't want life? What if she lets all go and I lose her? I can't lose her...not now not ever, what about Mel too? How am I suppose to tell her and I have to cancel the tour.