{ Chapter 31~Living our life.}

Unedited.

10 years later.

I signed, running a hand through my brown hair as I looked at the twin boys sitting in front of me.

"Cain. Asher. If you even think of going near that old lady again, the both of use will be going home."

Both boys nodded as I laid back on the towel, my body feeling the heat from the sun rays.

"God, those two are mischief"

I sat up and turned to see both Kaelin and Aimee, there kids in tow. After Kaelin's wedding I found out I was pregnant with twins (Asher Cohen Hemmings and Cain Xander Hemmings) Kaelin also had another baby, a little girl named Taissa(6). As for Aimee and Ashton? They seem to have joy popping the rug rats out after having Astrid(10), they had another little girl Charlotte(9), a boy named Jamie(7), another little boy Marcus(5) and a set of fraternal twins Lilly and Myles(4), on top of that she's pregnant again with another little boy. Me I have 4 baby's, Melody(17), the twins(9) and and a 3 year old Hazel.

"Go play"

The kids all an off in the direction of the water where the twins were playing, the girls set there things down beside me and laid down.

"Where's Mel?"

I placed my glasses on top of my head and looked up at the shadow now covering my sun.

"Right here"

Both girls looked up at the now stunning dirty blonde girl, she smiled and hugged both her aunties before turning back to me, I looked behind her noticing the three guys sitting with her best friend Michelle.

"Mom can I have-"

"No, your not going out with them"

I once again turned to see Luke, Ash, Calum and Mikey standing there.

"But dad!"

"No buts Melody."

I smirked as she glared at Michael. I stood up signed and stood beside Melody who was pleading me with her eyes.

"Mom tell them to be quiet"

"Your mom doesn't scare me"

"Neither"

"I'm her cousin, what she going to do?"

I turned and raised a eyebrow. Luke stood back, his hands raised in surrender while Melody smirked.

"I wanna meet them. If I approve then I'll give you 50 for the night...but you are to watch The twins and Hazel tomorrow afternoon"

She smile and pulled me in to a hug, I turned and faced the boys.

"If use as so much as step foot near us I will cause you pain"

All of the boys rolled there eyes and stripped there tops of before running in the water. I walked with Melody over to her friends where her best friend jumped up and hugged me.

"Hey Mrs.Hemmings"

"Hi Michelle."

I turned to the boys who were staring between me and Melody, she grinned and looked at me.

"This is your mom? If you don't mind m asking how old are you? You look like 21 and we thought she was your sister"

"She is your sister right? Your playing us"

I raised a eyebrow as Melody groaned, but you could see the small smile playing on her lips.

"No. This is my mom Ararangi Hemmings. My dad Luke Hemmings, brothers Cain and Asher Hemmings and little sister Hazel Hemmings"