{ Chapter 5~ Night Clubs. Part 2.}

Part 2 out of 4 :P
Enjoy.
Vote!

Unedited.

Aimee.

After we all got ready we walked down the stairs, Katie in front, then Kaelin, Myself and Ararangi at the back. As I stopped on the stairs my eyes caught sight of Ashton, his hair was slicked back and he was wearing a navy blue buttons up shirt with black jeans, I offered a small smile which he returned. I don't know how to explain how I feel around him, he makes me feel weak, I can hardly speak full sentences to him....I get nervous. I watched the encounter between Katie and Calum for the first time, Ara didn't introduce them because of something Blanie had did....they don't tell me much.

"Wow use all look wonderful"

A small blush formed on my cheeks as I meet Ashton's gaze, it was so intense and made me feel weird inside, a weird I had never felt before.

"Let's get this party started"

We walked outside and started to pile in to the cars, I turned to see Ararangi spaced out as usual when she thinks to hard, I turned to the radio and smirked as Ed Sheeran~Sing came on, I turned back to see Katie rolling her eyes and Kaelin beside her grinning at me, the door opened to the drivers side and a older man climbed in. I ignored it as we all started to sing along at the top of our lungs, after the song finished the rest of the car ride was silent and it seemed like everybody was lost in there own thoughts.

Why do I even care about him?

Duuh because you've been in love with him since the first time you laid eyes on him stupid.

I signed....stupid mind. We pulled up at the club and were bombarded by people as the boys car pulled up just after us, we we're let straight in and were showed to the VIP area where Blaine, Wai, DonJay and Mali were setting down shots, we all walked over and grabbed a shot glass each.

"SHOTS!"

We all screamed, we threw the drinks down and I chuckled watching the boys gag, Ararangi was so engrossed in her own mind she wasn't paying attention to any of us, Kaelin and Katie were making fun of everyone while I took notice of Waitangirua....he's only 17 how did he get in here?

"Use are such pussies!"

I chuckled along with  the girls as all the boys glared, another round of shots were placed down and once again we threw them back.....I burst out laughing seeing Ashton's face all scrunched up in disgust, I watch as Kaelin and Michael talked in private in the corner. I screamed a little when I felt a pair of hands I my waist, I spun around to see some boy I had never seen holding me in place, his breath recked of alcohol and made me want to be sick how he had a cigaret in his hand.

"Hey baby"

I tried pushing him away but his grip tightened on me, I went to scream when he started to lower his head down to kiss me when I slapped him across the face, if snapped to the side and he glared.

"You little botch"

He went to slap me when another figure stepped in front and pushed him away from me, I heard a loud crack and a scream of pain before I was pulled by my arm.

"Are you okay?"

I looked up at Ashton, he offered a small smile, I buried my face in to his chest but I refused to let any tears fall for such a disgusting human being. Ash rubbed my back and put his head on top of mine.

"You alright Aimee?"

I nodded and looked up at him, he gave me a small smile before the boys called him over, he leaned in and kissed my cheek before running over too Calum, Luke and Mikey who were talking, my eyes followed Ashton as they walked up to Ararangi then moved down stairs. I walked to stand beside Ara and she gave me a small smile, my own smile grew when they started to play. We all jumped along and some how we all seemed to recited all the lyrics in time with them, it was like old times with them, we were finally reunited and the smile on Ara's face made everything better....she was never the same after the incident and refused to talk about it or even celebrate her own birthday. That was what made me feel a bubbling feeling in my stomach, I was with the people I loved as my own sisters and if never trade, I'd take a bullet for these girls. The song came to a end and we all starts to screamed and whistled, they took a mic each and walked to the tip of the stage.

"WILL YOU COME ON TOUR WITH US ARARANGI?"

I turned to see a stunned Ararangi, the spotlight came down to her and I knew she hated the attention, she may be confident but she hates speaking in front of people. Her face visibly paled and I just wanted to get her out and away from this. My eyes flickered to the boys who were all grinning, I shook my head and went to reach out for her when she started to speak.

"I..........."