{ Chapter 15~ Secrets.}

Don't forget to Vote and comment please, it would mean a lot :)

Unedited.

I smiled and laughed watching my boys jump around, Kaelin had gone to the dressing room a few minutes ago to get some sleep while me and Melody jumped up and down to there songs.

"Hey, pretty girl,
What's your name, what's your number?
I got the keys to my dad's yellow Hummer.
There's a party, you can come if you wanna go
Tonight
Alright, see you later

Wrapped up late
Took a minute but I found my mates
She was there, acting cool
So we made her wait
Wasn't long couple songs 'til I headed her way
To say
Damn!
You look amazing

Last night, what a blur
Woke up lying next to her
Last night, made a mess
Doesn't get better than this
Phone rings from the bar
25 texts and a call from mom
It must've been good 'cause I can't remember!

Retraced my steps
Searched my phone
Tryna figure out who posted pictures of me streaking past the neighbour's house
If my boss sees my status, he'll be freaking out
But I don't care
Oh, well
Deal with it later

Last night, what a blur
Woke up lying next to her
Last night, made a mess
Doesn't get better than this
Phone rings from the bar
25 texts and a call from mom
It must've been good 'cause I can't remember!

"Bro, where's your shirt?"
"Ah, shit!"
"What the hell happened last night?"
"I've got the biggest headache"
"I need an aspirin, my head's killing me"
"Who was that girl from last night anyway?"

Pretty girl,
I've got your name, got your number
I lost the keys to my dad's yellow Hummer
Can't remember how I did it, but I got her
Now she's mine
Damn, she's so amazing

Last night, what a blur
Woke up lying next to her
Last night, made a mess
Doesn't get better than this
Phone rings from the bar
25 texts and a call from mom
It must've been good 'cause I can't remember!

Last night, what a blur
Woke up lying next to her
Last night, made a mess
Doesn't get better than this
Phone rings from the bar
25 texts and a call from mom
It must've been good 'cause I can't remember!

Can't remember [9x]

It must've been good 'cause I can't remember"

I smiled and screamed just as loud as there fan girls, all the boys looked over to me with grins as Melody and me smiled and screamed louder.

"This next song reminds me of a girl I hope to call mine soon"

My heart fluttered at Luke's words and watched as they started to play, Ashton was playing drums and I could tell how much he loved his life the way he looked out over the crowd with a genuine smile. The past month I've come to know these boys just as well as I know my brother and Calum, they were like family to me and I had differently relationships with each one. Obviously Calum was like my brother, no one could possibly stop us from being the way we are with each other and in the past few days I feel like I've left him out an I feel like shit doing that to him so I have a plan to make it up to him. Michael is like the big over protective brother that seems mean...but is just a good shoulder to cry on which I've discovered is something he would let me do after mine and Luke's argument, he was calming an really supportive of me. Ashton was like my goofy best friend, it's weird seeing him act like this I mean he told me exactly how he felt for Aimee and I couldn't believe it when I heard him say "I think I'm falling for her" but at the moment I'm having second thoughts, yes we may be close but Aimee has always been there and I'd smack Ashton in a click of the finger the same goes for Mikey. Then there's Luke, I don't know what we are hell I don't even know if there is a 'we' but I know one thing.... Luke Robert Hemming's is affecting me in ways no one else has ever done, he calms me down and makes me feel safe but I'm scared of getting hurt by him....he's famous, he has millions of girls wanting to be with him so why would he be with me?

"Thaaaaank yooooou London. We will be back tomorrow night. Thanks for coming out and seeing us!"

They all waved an did a now before running off stage, I hadn't noticed Kaelin was beside me until Michael pulled her in to a hug and they started to make out right in front of my baby, I slightly nudged them and they broke apart with red cheeks, I rolled my eyes before jumping at Calum.....yeah it would of made more sense Luke but Cal's my brother and I'd never seen him preform until today.

"You were amazing Cal"

"Yeah Cally Poo you were great"

I let go of Cal and laughed along with Kae who stuck her hand out for a high five which I took.

"Use can leave now"

I kissed Cal's cheek and walked over to Luke who was holding a tired looking Melody.

"You were great"

He smiled and pecked my forehead before handing me Melody and starting to unbutton his shirt.

"We better go have out showers so we can leave"

We waited in there changing room when they all walked out, dressed and smiling like goons.

"Let's go"

I went to pick up Mel when Luke picked her up and she snuggled in closer, I smiled and her wrapped her free arm around my waist bringing me close to him.

"Keep your head down"

I nodded and kept my head down letting my hair be a curtain from the screaming fans, we rushed to the car and Kaelin, Melody and myself say there while the boys all greeted there fans, after about 20 minutes they climbed in.

"So what are your girls plans for tomorrow?"

I smirked and readjusted Melody before turning to Kaelin and grinning.

"Kaelin, myself, Jeremiah and Jeremiah's boyfriend are going to some big concert thing, BVB,PTV, Suicide Silence and Asking Alexandria are performing plus so many other bands. We had planned this for awhile and since were already in London we thought why not"

They all tensed and I frowned, what is there problem? Melody is staying with Jeremiah's older sister and her two kids while we are out plus the boys have sound check all day tomorrow?

Why are they all acting so weird all of a sudden?