{ Chapter 20~ who is that?.}

Unedited.

I jolted awake gasping for breath, i looked around and screamed got the first person that came to mind. Dad. I pulled my arm only causing a shook of pain and a warm liquid to ran down my arm. Within seconds I was bombarded by nurses then the only person i needed walked in, he came to my side and gently kissed my head bringing me in to his chest,

"Shhhhh, it's okay."

I looked up to see my dad, tears forming in his eyes.

"Dad"

I sobbed out, his hold on me tightened. I cried harder until Calum came in to view, he looked drained but the smile still reached his eyes as he ran towards me, my dad pulled away allowing Cal to full his spot.

"You remember me"

I frowned and pulled away and searched his face for a sign of what he was talking about. I looked behind him to see Ash with his arm around Aimee, Luke hid away in the corner, Mikey with his arm around Kae who was holding Melody's hand,

"The doctors said you may have memory lost"

I raised a eyebrow before looking around the room with a raised eyebrow before turning back to Cal who looked scared.

"Ashton. Brought Aimee here for mine and Kae's benfit. Is the loud gun one of the band. He's always there and is the sweetest. I meet him at the airport and he woke Mikey up and was the nicest one there"

I glanced at Ashton who looked content with my answer on him. I have him a small wink making everyone chuckle, dad handed me a bottle water and took a seat beside my bed as Wai walked in.

"Michael. The punk one of the band. Bully's Luke but would never let anybody even think a bad thing of him. Having a baby with my best friend and when whatever happened he had red hair and now it is a maroon color"

Mikey smiled and nudged Kaelin who rolled her eyes and pushed Micharl with much more force.

"Calum. Cousin. Best friend. Brother. All up he's a big part of my world. I love him"

"Waitangirua. My younger brother, loser and was in Australia with us before we left for London"

"Aimee. One of my best friends, quiet and is beautiful inside and out. Kaelin and myself took her under our wings and looked after her, smile that brightens up your day and amazing hair!"

Aimee hid her face in Ashton's chest although everybody could see her blush.

"Luke. Puta and Kaelin pregnant and my best friend"

I yawned and rested my head down as Melody was lifted on to the bed beside me, she curled in to a small ball up against me and I smiled kissing my daughter head.

Next day. Luke.

Ararangi was cleared to go home, everybody was waiting inside waiting for me as I brought the car around. The constant thought of how Ara explained me yesterday hurt.....I deserved it but that doesn't diss miss the fact that it hurt. I pulled up close to the hospital doors and ran inside only to stop in my tracks. A tall brunette, brown eyes and tanned skin was holding my daughter and had his arm around my girlfriend. Everybody seemed to be laughing at him while Ararangi looked at him with clear adoration it made me sick.

"Luke!"

I slowly walked towards Ashton who was grinning like a idiot. I made sure to keep myself away from Ara's dad and Wai knowing they both knew what happened and wanted to murder me, the only thing stoping them is the fact Ara wouldn't let them.

"Dude this guy is a legand!"

I narrowed my eyes at mystery guy, I looked at Ara's dad and brother to see them glaring at him to. Wai walked over and leaned close to my ear.

"You better get my sister back. I hate that guy more then you"

I smirked a little and nodded once telling him I understood. I wanted to pull both of them away but I knew Ararangi would just scream at me got being such a douche bag.

"Hi. I'm Kieran"

He stuck his hand out, I looked from his hand to his face and back. He awkwardly rubbed the back of his neck and turned back to Ara who was glaring at me, I stole a glance at Wai who was slightly grinning.

"I-uh-better get going. Text me"

He kissed Ara's forehead then Melody's before placing her on the ground. I wanted to hit the guy. Who does he think he is? Making a move on my girl!

Your the one who fucked it up with her.

I internally rolled my eyes at myself before looking back at Ara to see her smiling. I picked up her bags before leaving without a word, I placed everything in the boot before getting in the drivers seat and waiting with my arms crossed.

A/N sorry I know it's shorter then usual but I needed to update