{ Chapter 30~Marriage!}

Unedited.

1 year later.

I smiled, watching my four crazy boys jumping around the stage, singing and goofing off like they use to. Kaelin was to my side with a happy Anakin and to my other side was Melody, Aimee couldn't make it due to her giving birth to a little girl.

"This next song is dedicated to three girls that mean a shit load to the four of us!"

The crowd went wild, I smiled....until Luke ran over is well as Mikey and Cal, Cal took Anakin ad Melody while Michael pulled Kaelin who was screaming in protest.

"Come on"

I shook my head, he leaned in and placed a on my lips, before I knew what was happening I was dragged on to stage and placed beside Kaelin who was glaring at Mikey.

"Everybody knows Kaelin!"

The crowd went wild, I smiled and her cheeks went a deep shade of red.

"This is our son Anakin"

Anakin had a pair of large ear muffs on and was grinning as he looked over the thousands of girls.

"This is my girlfriend Ararangi and our daughter Melody!"

Melody hid behind Luke's leg and I covered my face with my hands.

"Now my girlfriend couldn't make it because she just had our baby!"

The crowd roar as a photo of Aimee and there daughter popped up.

"This is for them!!"

I listened carefully before "what I like about you" popped in to my head, I looked over to Kaelin who was looking back at me. When the song finished the boys came to stand in front of us, the lights went dim as wrapped around your finger started to play softly in the background.

"Mommy?"

I looked at Melody who pointed at the big screen behind us, photos of melody, Luke and myself flashed by and even a few with the boys, Kae, Aimee and Anakin. I watched with tears brimming my eye's before 4 words flashed in front of my eyes and the crowd gasped, I sounds around to look at Luke who was down on one knee, a microphone in his hands.

"Ararangi, will you marry me?"

The tears finally made its way out as I looked at the crowd, they all were holding up signs reading "will you marry our Luke?"

I glanced at Melody before looking at Luke.

"Stand up"

He frowned but slowly stood up, he looked hurt and pained. I ran full force at him and jumped in to his arms, wrapping my legs around his waist and kissing him. When I finally pulled away I rested my forehead against his as a microphone was placed beside out mouths but not so the were disturbing us

"Yes. A million times yes"

A smile broke out on his face showing his dimples off. I was getting married. I was going to be Mrs.Hemmings.

6 months later.

"I now pronounce you husband ad wife. You may now kiss the bride"

I held Anakin in my arms as his parents kissed sealing the deal of finally being a married couple. Kaelin being Kaelin chose out a black wedding dress although its hard to say it is ugly. The dress was a coal black, the back of it was open and the outline of the opening was covering in gems, the front top half was covered in gems until just under her belly button before the material flowed out in many silk layers. Her hair was pinned up with slight curled escaping the bun and purple flowers covering her bun, she had a black veil and a silver tiara....this wasn't my type of dress but she looked gorgeous. As they pulled away she turned to look at us and I handed Anakin over to her, she thanked me as they started walking down the hall cheers following close behind. I jumped a little when I felt hands snake around mg waist until Luke's head came in to view.

"You look gorgeous."

"Thanks daddy"

We both turned to Melody who was wearing a light blue dress with her hair in a pony tail but curled, she wore silver slip ons and looked adorable.

"Your very welcome baby girl"

I burst out laughing as she turned on her heel ad started to run.

"Melody! Be careful!"

She followed after the other kids before disappearing in to the crowd, I pulled away from Luke and walked over to Aimee, wrapping my arms around her waist and resting my head on her shoulder.

"Hey babe"

She laughed as Ashton slightly glared at me, I chuckled before letting go and reaching out for there daughter Astrid. When she was in my arms I smiled down at the green/brown eyed beauty who stared straight back at me.

"When are you going to be a mom again? Mel's 7 now! I want another niece or nephew"

I rolled my eyes and kissed Astrid's forehead before placing her back in her mothers arms and glaring.

"Shut up"

She laughed as Ashton kissed my cheek and then pecked Aimee's lips.

"I'm going to see the boys"

She nodded and we both started walking to the ball room.....where everyone was. We sat out the table, us being apart of the bridal party, the other girl was Kaelin and mine friend from America, Daisy. The boys we're sat at the opposite end next to Karen while my mom and Rob sat at Kaelins end acting as her parents who weren't even invited.

I smiled thinking how our life planed out. All of it.

Family Affairs. A Luke Hemming's fanficOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara