{ Chapter 7~ "Your what!".}

Hey hey
The photo is Calum's backyard...

Unedited.

I woke up with a killer headache and hearing the sound of people sitting in my room, I ignored my instincts and rolled to my side cuddling further in to my hard pillow-wait what. I opened one eye to see my pillow was actually a chest that belonged to a certain lead singer, all of last night came rushing back and I signed....I'm going on tour. I looked around my room to see Calum passed out on my arm chair, Katie on his lap, Waitangirua and DonJay curled up on the floor together and Aimee, Ashton, Kaelin and Mixhael sitting on my small couch awake and watching me, Kaelin raised a eyebrow and I flipped her off before lying back down on Luke who's arms tightened on me, the four started to talk while I threw the blanket over my head trying to block them out.

"You know, you should stick to singing and never become a actor"

Luke's lips twitched up before he opened one eye, he pulled me closer to him so half of my body was on top of his.

"You know, they're listening in"

He whispered back I smiled and nodded while resting my head in the crook of his neck.

"I've got a sore head"

He chuckled lightly before kissing my forehead, I his my face as the covers were ripped off of us and Calum, DonJay and Blaine all stood around us.

"Move"

Calum groaned out before getting in beside Luke and pulling Katie in with him. I chuckled as Blanie and DonJay were pouting.

"Fuck off"

Luke pulled the blanket over us more and they started to have a tug-of-war with my blanket, I rolled my eyes and stood up the same time Katie did. I walked over to my draws and picked out a outfit for the day. I wore a plain sleeveless crop top,red flannel over top, light blue jeans and lace up light brown wedge boots, I brushed my hair then slipped on my all black 'homies' beanie, I walked out from the bathroom and back I to my room where all the boys were in my bed.

"I'm going to Mcdonals, who's coming and what one of use are making my bed?"

All the girls jumped up, Kaelin nodded to the door and I nodded while everybody else started to get ready, we sat out the back in the sunlight that seriously seemed to burn my skin, I laid down and closed my eyes waiting for Kaelin to tell me what she said she would last night.....that's right I remembered I wasn't that drunk.

"I-uh-i-"

I sat up and frowned, Kaelin is confident when it comes to speaking, she's just one of those natural born people who could care less about what people thought of her and to see her stuttering made me nervouse.

"What is it? Is it Michael? I'll kill, I'll fucking do it!"

A small smile made it's way to her lips before slipping, she mumbled something I didn't quiet catch, she looked up and must of seen my frown.

"I said I'm pregnant Ararangi, it's Michael's. We had meet two months before I flew over...at the time I didn't know who he was and we had a one night stands and I just-I-I'm sorry Ara"

Her eyes started to well up and I did what any good would do.

"Your what?"

She looked at me like I was stupid....not stupid half drunk. That's my excuse for the next few hours.

"Preg-"

"I was kidding Kae. I'm a little disappointed you didn't tell me sooner but we will get through it. Does Mikey know?"

She nodded, I turned my head slightly and she huffed.

"He's unsure if he wants to be in the baby's life but he said he wanted to be with me"

I frowned, within the flash I was running inside screaming out to Michael. He ran out of the room with his hair messy and looking around, his eyes landed on me and went wide.

"You!"

I walked towards him and grabbed his ear, I dragged him out the back where Kaelin was sitting and threw him beside her.

"This is all I'm going to say-wait-no it's not just eh listen"

I ran a hand threw my hair and sat in my knees in front of  them.

"Raising a child is fucking hard, being pregnant is hard. But life's not easy, there's always going to be rough patches and there's nothing to do about it. You need to tell her whether you want to be with her and the baby or not at all. I know you care for him Kae but no matter what I'm here and if worst comes to worst I'll take the baby"

Both snapped there heads to me, he's my sister and I know how it feels to give up a child, if I was to take her kid then she would never truly be away from him or her. I'm not going to go in to detail of how I ended myself pregnant but I did and I adopted her out, I still have a close relationship with the adopted parents and when she is old enough they will tell her who her real mom is.

"Ara-"

"I want to be with you and our baaby"

Kaelin turned to Mikey with a massive smile, he pulled her in and they started to make out, I grimaced before walking inside leaving those to have there time. I stood in the kitchen alone, I filled a cup of water up and took a sip when a pair of arms encircled my waist.

"You okay?"

I nodded and placed my glass in to the sink as everybody came down and in. I looked around to see everybody were in pairs so we just decided to go with them. I was sitting in Luke's jeep when a sudden thought came to mind....what even are me and Luke?