{ Chapter 11~ Night sky.}

Unedited.

Our weekend was great expect for the fact that Luke and I hadn't spoken more then one word, I signed and changed Melody in to her cute little pink onesie and placed her in the room Kaelin had been sleeping in but is now staying at Michael's house. I brushed Melody's hair out of her face and kissed her cheek.

"Goodnight baby"

She twisted on her side mumbling a "night" before falling asleep. I smiled and walked out of the door closing it quietly and starting down stairs where everybody were watching scary movies. We leave for London in two days and to say we were nervous was and understatement, Michael had invited Kaelin to keep an eye on her and she would be leaving when she hits 6 months to go home and relax and I'm still contemplating if I should leave with her or stay for the full tour, Aimee was asked but she was starting college in a few weeks so she stuck with just video chats and concerts in Austrailia. Waitangirua, Blaine and DonJay left the day we got back from our Nana's birthday and Mali left back to America yesterday, there a lot of tears involved with saying goodbye to my brother and I wasn't the only one shedding them. I sat down on the love seat while Katie and Cal were laying on the couch sharing a blanket, Aimee and Ashton were on a mattress "cuddling" under the blanket, Michael and Kaelin were on the other mattress actually cuddling and Luke was sitting to the edge of them. I pulled the blanket up over me and rested my chin on my knees and signed, Calum looked over to me then to the boys, he pulled out his phone and started to type on it furiously, all the boys checked there phones at slightly different times before all standing up and walking outside.

"What's going on with you and Luke? I thought he said he wanted to be with you....kid or not"

I shrugged and closed my eyes tightly, they all stood up and crowded around me, Aimee rubbed my back while I leaned on Kaelin's shoulder.

"I mean if he's being a dick cause of my niece I will be forced to slaughter him"

I chuckled, it felt good having my girls and Kaelin talking normal instead of lovey dovey with Michael and explaining there perfect dates.

"I wish I had talked to Jamie...."

I said quietly, Kaelin stood up and looked at me, I ignored her gaze....she was the only one the knows what happened with Jamie and I'd like to keep it that way.

"Who's Jamie?"

I looked up and locked eyes with Kaelin, they were narrowed with hate.

"Jamie is-"

The door opened and all the boys walked in, the girls gave me a stern look before going back to there original positions. I watched all the couples in the room get comfortable, Luke walked over to where he had been sitting and grabbed a pillow and his phone before walking towards me and sitting beside me, I shuffled to the side and ignored him....I'm not easy, if he thinks it's okay to ignore me then I will ignore him is well. Cal chucked me a packet of sour worms and popcorn and I sat there eating them until a pop up scared me and I screamed a little and his under the blanket, Luke chuckled and I turned to slap his arm, he grabbed it and pulled me towards him.

"Please"

Was all he said I tried to pull away again when another pop up came and I moved closer to him. I frowned before pulling away and standing up.

"I'm going....for-uh walk"

I threw my shoes on and walked out the door while still slipping on my jacket, I took in a deep breath and looked around at the stars.

"Ararangi!"

I kept walking and turned when I got to the diner, I walked in and took my usual seat down the back where I was unseen. I watched Luke's car pull up and him get out and twisted his keys on his index finger, I rolled my eyes and leaned back in my seat, the little bell rang signaling he had walked in when the owner Joanne came out and looked around.

"Ararangi"

Luke's eyes fell on me as she started to walk to, I signed and hugged her she took my order and walked away and Luke walked over and slid in across from me.

"I know I fucked up-"

"I don't want to hear it Luke. I have a kid I know, I was stupid but that kid is apart of my life and maybe we aren't suppose to date"

He frowned at me while I played with the necklace and kept my eyes on the marble table. Joanne walked over just in time, she placed my food down and kissed my forehead I took a drink of my milkshake rubbed my temples.

"Ararangi, I really....really like you. I love Melody it was just I was in shock with what she said"

I went to speak when he reached out and grabbed my hand.

"Stop being such a cunt and follow me"

I raised a eyebrow as he stood up, I smiled and left a 20 dollar bill on the table and we walked out. We pulled up in front of a cliff, he laid a blanket on the bonnet of his car and climbed on top he stretched his hand out to me which I took and climbed up beside him.

"You know, when I first saw you I thought you looked gorgeous"

His arms rested behind his head while he looked up at the sky, I did the same and couldn't keep the cheesy grin off of my face.

"You know, when I first meet you I thought you were a dick"

I smiled as he gently nudged me while breathing a chuckle.

"I'm trying to be sentimental geez woman"

"That's a big word for a small boy"

He turned to me with a wicked grin, I chuckled and shook my head knowing exactly when he was thinking.

"You know I could stand on the ground while you stood on the bonnet of my car and still be taller"

I rolled my eyes at him and wrapped my arms around my body, he must of noticed because he sat up and pulled out another blanket....only to put it over himself, he must of felt my glare cause he turned to me and smiled.

"What? Did you want some"

My eyes narrowed and he chuckled, he pulled the blanket up with one arm while the other was stretched reached for me.

"Come on then fool"

I chuckled and scooted right up against him and rested my head on his chest while his arm wrapped around my waist.

"I can't wait for tour"

I looked up at him seeing his smile, he may acted like a asshole but deep inside he's a sweetheart.....

I think I'm falling for that sweetheart....