{ Chapter 13~ Hes what?}

Unedited.

It was now time to leave, we decided that we would take Melody with us until Kaelin went home and we would leave with her. Me and Luke haven't made it official but it's become a frequent thing us together and I guess everybody was getting use to it. I signed while sitting on the plane, Melody's head was in my lap as we flew to London, I had my head phones in listening to my old school RnB and humming along to End of the road~Boys to men.

"Although we've come to the end of the road
Still I can't let you go
It's unnatural, you belong to me, I belong to you
Come to the end of the road
Still I can't let you go
It's unnatural, you belong to me, I belong to you"

My head phone was gently pulled from my ear and my eyes fluttered open, I turned and looked to the side to see a smirking Luke, Calum and Ashton were leaning over the seats in front of us looking at me while Kaelin and Michael were leaning against mine an Luke's seats looking down at me.

"What....?"

I asked slowly, I pulled the other head phone out and gently moved Melody so she was laying on her seat with a pillow, I laid her seat back so she was more comfortable and kissed her forehead.

"You were singing"

My eyes widen and I looked around the first class area only to see snobby people paying attention to there private movies.

"Was I loud?"

I whispered, they all shook there heads there grins never leaving there faces.

"Only loud enough for us"

I signed and tied my hair in to a high ponytail and looked at the window to see a sunrise.

"Good morning everybody, this your captain speaking. We will be landing I less then 1 hour so please buckle up and enjoy the last part of the flight. Thank you for flying quantis"

I gently woke Melody up, Luke and myself swapped seats so he could be beside his girls and fixed Melody's seat to the right way so she could fall asleep there.

"Sir your seats not done properly....let me help you"

A skimpy hottest leaned over my, her chest in my face and a clear show of her boobs for Luke.

"Shit"

I heard Kaelin say from behind me, Cal turned around and his eyes went wide.

"I'm going to say this once and once only. Get your boobs away from my baby before I pop them and choke you with the pieces of rubber"

I spat through clenched teeth. How dear she?!? Does she want to learn a leasson? I'll be happy to show her what I did as I fucking kid.

"Excuse me!!!"

Her high pitched voice echoed through the small cabin, I turned to see she had re woken Melody which made me angrier, she stumbled backwards and glared at me.

"How dare you! Who do you think you I will make sure are never aloud on a plane again!"

"Okay, first of all, my step dad owns this and 4 other plane companies and is associated with every other company, with a click of my fingers you and your family won't be aloud to leave the state unless your driving. Second of all, I will make sure you don't see the daylight again if you ever put your fake ads boobs in my face and third of all....your breath smells like shit."

My focus was soleh on her, I could tell everybody was watching I mean why do they think Robert Wilson, owner of the planes made sure there were limited people in first class. I came to like him and we get along better then me and my mum do.

"R-Robert?"

"Robert Jay Wilson, owns Quantis, Jetstar and 2 other company's.  Step dad and will do anything for me"

Her face paled as I sat down, she stumbled away and Luke grinned he went to grab my hand but I pulled away. He doesn't seriously think I didn't see him flirting back right? He has to be fucking me right now.

"Mommy?"

"Yes baby"

I leaned over so I could see Melody, she rubbed her little eyes before looking at me.

"I cold and hungy"

I nodded and stood up and grabbed her pink jacket, after all it was coming in to winter in London and back home it was summer. The planes landed and I walked off, ignoring Luke like the stubborn bitch I am, we sat down in the airport.

"Luke getting the silent treatment?"

"He's a douche"

I turned to Kaelin who was just smirking, I rolled my eyes an leaned back in to me seat. So maybe when I grew up I had hardly any girl friends, I was always with these boys and because of who my step dad is we traveled every where I guess that's how I knew the familiar face walking in to the airport.

"Jeremiah!"

I screamed, Melody moved closer to Kaelin as I jumped up and ran to his arms, he seemed shocked and pulled away at arms length.

"Ararangi"

His accent made my heart flutter, he pulled me back in and picked me up spinning me around. I was pulled away by two big security guards, I frowned and turned to see a smirking Luke.....he did not just....oh hell naw.

"Move"

They both turned to me and shook there heads no, my eyes narrowed at the one with black hair started to talk.

"We have struck orders to let no boys touch you"

"Well now you have struck orders to leave before I shove your heads so far up you ass you'll be seeing how empty you skull is!"

I saw fear flicker through there eyes before it was gone and there bored expression was back.

"No-"

I grabbed his arm and twisted it behind him and kicked his legs out so he was kneeling with me behind his back.

"Use will leave me. Use will tell Luke to shove it and you will bring me my cousin and daughter"

They both nodded, I let the guy of and they scurried off,  I turned to a dumbfounded Jeremiah.

"Why security guards?"

"I'm-uh-kinda on tour with my famous cousin"

His eyes flickered to me them behind me then back to me, I turned to see everybody walking our way and I signed. Melody ran to my arms and I picked her up placing her on my hip, everybody but Kaelin looked the guy up and down, she hugged him which caused Michael's gaze to fall in to a glare.

"Jeremiah, meet Ashton Irwin, Luke Hemmings, Michael Clifford and my cousin Calum Hood"

He nodded at all the boys while I stood awfully close to him, I smirked internally seeing Luke looking pissed....I mean I'm not his girlfriend and he was flirting with the flight attendant in front of me, it makes me laugh because Jeremiah is gay and had a wonderful partner who I love.

"Mikey, Asshole, Ash, Cal meet my friend Jeremiah Mathews"

He shook there hands and I snirked, I kissed Melody's cheek as Jeremiah turned and looked at her.

"And who's this beautiful wee girl"

"This is Melody"

His eyes grew wide but he quickly regained himself and smiled at my beautiful daughter.

"I better go, I'm picking mum up. I love you doll"

We did air kisses and I knew that the boys had clicked on he was gay, I caught a glimpse of a driver holding up out "name" and picked up my things walking over to him and his limo climbing in first with Melody still in my arms. Everybody climbed in and it's was a awkward silence....