{ Chapter 8~My homie Ronald Mcdonald.}

Unedited.

I sat looking out the window watching the passing scenario, nothing really interest me when I had one person clogging up my mind. My head laid against the cold window soothing my pounding head while the music played softly in the background.

"So-uh. You alright?"

I looked at Luke quickly and shrugged my shoulders, I didn't feel myself today, I felt like I was forgetting something....I pulled out my phone and dialed in Waitangirua's number, once he answered we screamed at the sametime.

"Nana's birthday"

I muttered a shit before squeezing my eyes shut.

"What time do we leave?"

"Fuck knows, I'll text aunt Joy and Cal it's obvious he forget is well. Did you pick up her present?"

My eyes flickered to Luke who sat quietly listening in.

"Yeah I picked it up. Are we picking dad up or is he flying out there?"

I signed and leaned back against the seats.

"He's flying out there and were meeting him. We can talk when we get to maccas"

"Yeap"

I hung up and started to type furiously on my phone.

Me: When do we leave for nana?

I groaned thinking about even seeing my family, don't get me wrong I love them all but they all of mixed personalities that usually clash. We pulled up to Mcdonalds the same time everybody else did. We walked in and pushed 4 tables together, I sat down beside Luke and signed again, he looked at me and slung his arm over my shoulder.

"Who's ordering?"

"The-"

"Boys"

I finished Wai's sentence, him, DonJay, Ash and Cal got up to go order and bring it to the table, I smiled at Kaelin who was leaning on Michael while he rubbed her small baby bump I only just noticed. They brought the food in just as a couple and there kids walked in, I jumped when I saw Ronald McDonald jump out, the kids started to cry while the parents scowled the guy. He walked over to our table and leaned against it while looking me up and down.

"Hey babe"

I raised a eyebrow while Luke tightened his arm around me, a small smile it's way to my face while Luke glared at the guy.

"Why are you with this douchbag? You could have a any man....a real man"

I scoffed at him while Kaelin his her face in the crook of Mikey's neck.

"Really? Your saying should chose some moron wearing more make up then I am and one of the worst outfits I've ever laid eyes on....over a singer?"

The guy stood up straight and looked Luke up and down with narrowed eyes as Luke laughed.

"Shut the fuck up"

Luke stopped laughing and raised a eyebrow, I stood up walking toward Ronald my main. He smirked moved closer to me.

"Y'all ain't ever going to be more then a homie Ronald mcfuckwit. Now run along before I make sure that your balls are the same color as your wig"

The table started to laugh as the boys brought our food, Ronald McDonald walked away while I took my seat, I high fived Kaelin and Mali over the table while Katie and Aimee held there stomachs laughing, I leaned back against Luke and crossed my arms.

"That was hot"

I burst out laughing and pulled my phone out when it vibrated, I had a text from aunt joy and a few twitter notifications.

Joy bird: We leave 2nite. It only Calum, Luke, Wai, Mali, you me and David going

Why was Luke coming? I shook my head before opening twitter, Michael, Ashton and Luke had all followed me and tagged me in a few tweets.

@Luke5sos: @Ararangi213 is HILIROUS!

@Michael5SOS: meet our new tour member @Ararangi213

@Calum5sos: My baby cousin is coming on your with us <3 @Ararangi213

@Luke5sos: get off your phone and eat @Ararangi213

I smiled at Luke who placed a small kiss on my forehead, the girls awed and The boys have him skeptical looks. We are out mcdonalds starting yet another food fight but this one much much smaller. We went to the park across the street and laid down, I laid my head in Luke's lap, we were all laughing and talking until a saw a familiar little girl running my way.

"Rara!"

I sat up just in time for my daughter to run in to me. I smiled and sat her on my lap, Luke, Ash and Michael looked at the little girl and then me frowning while the rest looked at me with sympathy.

"Melody, where's mommy and daddy?"

Her little face scrunched up and she looked around.

"Mommy and daddy bwoke up, daddy hit mommy and mommy weft me at park"

She grinned, I felt the anger boil inside me, they were suppose to take care of her not do this. I stood up and picked her up, she yawned and laid her head in my shoulder while I pulled my phone out and dialed in Carries number

"What!"

"How could you be so useless and leave Melody at a park Carrie"

I could tell she rolled her eyes and from that one word I knew she was drunk.

"Who cares about the fucking kid"

My breathing became heavy as I listened to what this scum had to say.

"I'm taking Melody with me, I'll be at your house to sign the fucking papers with a fucking cop to prove my story you useless slut"

I hung up and turned to Melody who was pouting, I kissed her forehead and sat back down with her in my lap.

"When did mommy leave you baby?"

"Wast night"

I closed my eyes while taking a deep breaths, I stood up again and turned to Calum who was already nodding.

"We should go"

Everybody silently agreed and started to get up, I ran across the road and bought a car seat and placed it in the back of Luke's jeep. I placed her in it and kissed her head, I got in the front and signed....this should be a I treating talk.