{ Chapter 14~ "I love you"}

Unedited.

I stifled my laugh as all the boys frowned at the floor, Kaelin slightly nudged my shoulder stifling her own laugh.

"So-he's-uh-gay?"

I couldn't keep it in and burst out laughing along with Kaelin who was clutching her stomach.

"Use are idiots"

They all mumbled something before we pulled up to our hotel. I signed in and we were all sharing the penthouse which had 5 bed rooms, I smiled and decided I'd take the fifth bed room with Melody. We started to unpack when Luke came in and frowned at me

"What are you doing?"

"Creating spells what does it look like I'm doin Luke?"

He signed and sat on the bed, Melody went out to explore with Ash and Calum, Mikey and Kaelin were in the room doing god knows what which only left me and Luke. I walked over and grabbed out a few of Melody's toys and when I went to walk away a pair of arms gripped my waist and pulled me down to there lap.

"Why are you angry?"

I rolled my eyes, of course he wouldn't know what he did wrong. I'm not in this for a fake relationship or even just a toy....I refuse to be that girl and if it meant like acting like a sook? Then I'll do it.

"Ara please"

I tried standing up again but it was no use, Luke rested his head on my shoulder and I signed again. Why? Why was he all that floated in and out of my mind.

"Was it the flight attendant?"

I growled a little even thinking about the puta and shook my head trying to pull away again but I was no use, his grip on my hips tightened and I signed.

"Look it's a habit okay? I am trying for you Ararangi"

He sounded angry now which made me even angrier.....I think I might be on my period.

"Everything is always about you!"

I shouted pulling away, I stood up and ran a hand threw my hair that needed to be washed. I leaned against the draws and rubbed my temple, I have a headache, I'm hungry and I'm craving cookies and cream ice cream.

"Fuck Ararangi"

I turned just in time to see him run a hand through his dirty blonde hair and before I knew it I was pinned against the wall, Luke towering over me.

"I'm trying for you. I don't want to lose you. You're not mine yet, but you will be. I know I make mistakes but I really want to make this work"

His head drooped in to my hair, I rested my head against his chest as he let my arms go and his fell to his side. I took in his familiar cologne and sighed what are you doing to me Luke Hemmings?

"I'm sorry Ara, I swear I'll try harder"

I wrapped my arms around his waist and pulled him against me as his arms went around my shoulders but his head was still buried in my hair, I pulled away and lightly gripped Luke's face bringing it closer to mine.

"I know you will"

I placed a gentle kiss on his lips cutting him off from answering me, I placed my forehead against his and sighed, my eyes were closed but I listened as the front door closed and heavy foot steps to were heard towards the room beside us. We listened to the doors open then slam shut.

"Ashton"

Was all I had to whisper before we heard him start talking to I assume Aimee and if not Aimee then Ashton just hit the top of my hit list. Luke looked at the time and swore.

"We have to leave in about 2 hours"

I nodded and pecked him again before moving my things to the biggest bedroom I had called along with Luke before anybody could protest. I had a shower and changed in to ripped jean shorts, a white spaghetti strap top, a maroon cardigan and black combat boots, my hair was out curly and I did no make up. Melody came running in with ice cream smudged all over her face, I rolled my eyes as Calum walked in looking the exact same as my 4 year old daughter, I picked Melody up and walked in to the connected bathroom. After I washed Melody I changed her in to a black sweater that read "Hemmings" on the back, light blue jeggings with cute little light brown ankle boots, she also wore 4 bracelets each with one if the boys names....Callum Hood, Michael Clifford, Luke Hemmings, Ashton Irwin

"Mommy! Can I play Calum?"

I nodded and we walked out of the room, all the boys were sitting on the couch expect for Ashton, Luke grinned while watching Melody run up and jump on him.

"Look! Look!"

She tried pointing to her back and Luke smiled and kissed her cheek.

"That's adorable princess, what's that on your wrist?"

She pulled her sleeve up and grinned showing all the boys, they all chuckled and each kissed her.

"Your so adorable"

"I love you"

"Why is mine last?"

"Princess"

I chuckled at the reactions just noticing Ashton joined us, I looked at him and raised a eyebrow.

"What's Aimee up to? I'm suppose to be skyping her with Kae after the concert"

His face visibly paled and he rubbed the back of his neck while chuckling but we all felt the tension rise.

"She's good"

I raised a eyebrow at him just as the door opened and the tour manger walked in and looked around.

"Guys we need to leave now"

They all nodded and stood up, Kaelin was in front of us all when Mikey wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her in to his chest, he may of whispered it but it was clear what he said.

"I love you baby"

A smile took over myself and Kaelins, she whispered something in his ear which caused a furiously blush take over Mikey's face and her smirk. We arrived at the venue and had to go in through the back. The boys quickly started to get ready as Michael kissed Kaelin and then bent down and kissed her stomach, my heart fluttered and before I knew it I was pulled in to a pair of arms and kissed passionately, when we pulled away I rested my head against his and smiled.

"Good luck"

I whispered, he pecked me again before bending down and picking up Melody, placing a kiss on her cheek and whispering in her ear making it hard for me, she nodded and he placed her on the ground before running off towards the band, Mel grabbed my hand and lead me over so I could see the boys run out and the crowd roar.