{ Chapter 23~ Baby boy.}

Unedited.

2 an 1/2 months later.

I was walking in the door, holding Melody as I heard a loud scream come from the living room, I quickly out Mel down ad ran towards the sound and found Kaelin on the floor clutching her stomach, one look and i knew she was in labor. I packed her things up and quickly helped her up while holding Melody in the other hand. We rushed in to the hospital, eventually Aimee and my aunt showed up and helped take care of Mel while i was in the room with Kae, originally it was suppose to be Mikey but because he couldn't make it here in time she asked me too.

3 hours later.

She was lucky it wasn't a long period of time before she gave birth to a beautiful little baby boy. I sat beside her bed holding her hand as the baby got cleaned, she looked exhausted and i knew that I'd be spending the night helping take care of him and to keep my best friend company.

"Are you ready to hold you children?"

I smiled and watched as she took her kids in her arm as the door opened and in walked the four idiots i wasn't expecting to see for at least another two months. Michael walked over and kissed Kaelin on the top of her head, even looking exhausted and sweaty he still looked at her as if she was the most precious thing in the world, i admired him for that.

"Are you ready to name him miss?"

She nodded as Michael looked down at his new son, i smiled as she grabbed my hand after i went to move out of the way, i looked at her and she offered me a small smile.

"Anakin Christian Clifford"

I smiled knowing exactly what she was going to call him, ever since we were little kids we would talk about what we wanted to name our kids, we both changed them often but Kaelin stuck with the name Anakin since she was 5 years old, she also liked Luke but i guess that changed when she meet well Luke. Christian was also one of the three middles names we liked for our sons, Christian, Cohen and Alexander. She lent over and kissed the baby's forehead before looking up at me and motioning for me to come close.

"Get Aimee and my niece in here"

I smiled and got Ash to go get Aimee which he gladly did and i was left with my cousin, boyfriend, sister, nephew and father of my sisters baby. Aimee and Ash walked back in each holding a hand of Melody before Mel pulled away and ran to Luke hugging him tight, i had already explained to her she couldn't be loud in here and she understood. Mikey was holding the baby and i could see the love he held for the kid already, i knew my nephew was going to be spotlit not only by his parents but by his aunts and uncles is well.

"Daddy, Mummy set the new house up and my room is pink with heaps of princess things!"

I smiled as Luke kissed Mel's forehead as she yawned, soon after i was yawning.

"Come on I'll take you home. We will be back tomorrow, i think Mikey needs time with his son and girl friend"

I nodded and said all my goodbyes before picking up Anakin and kissing his forehead, he wriggled and stopped when his little eyes fluttered open, i handed him back to his loving father and walked out of the room hand in hand with Luke. He drove my car back,  Cal went back with aunt Joy and Ash took Aimee to his place in the car all the boys turned up in.

"Jet-lag sucks shit"

I nodded and we all climbed out of the car, Luke holding a sleeping Melody in his arms.  I unlocked the door, thankfully i cleaned everything up before we left so place was clean, I yawned again and went to take Mel from Luke when he shook his head and placed a tender kiss on my forehead.

"I got it. Go lay in bed baby"

I nodded and walked in to the room where i did my normal routine and changed in to one of Luke's larger tee shirts, i jumped in to bed just as Luke came in. He went to the bathroom and came back out a couple minutes later stripping down so he was only wearing his boxers.

"I missed you baby"

"I missed you too"

I whispered back as he threw his arm over my waist, i felt secure in his arms, he's always had that feeling on me. I turned so i was facing him and i placed a kiss on his jaw, the lights were out and i felt comfortable.

"I love you"

"I love you too Lucas"

I said before i was taken in to the darkness  of the night sky.

I was in love.

I was in love with Lucas Robert Hemmings.

Sorry it's short but i just really wanted to do two chapters in one night for you guys. Love use all <3