02//First days and Lacrosse

--DISCLAIMER--
I DO NOT OWN TEEN WOLF

<edited>

~~~~~~~~~~

CHAPTER 2

FIRST DAYS AND LACROSSE

~~~~~~~~~~

Walking through the hallways to the reception, Crystal sighed and adjusted the strap of her bag on her shoulder. Every single person she would look at, would either roll their eyes or stare at her for longer than necessary. She rolled her eyes at half of them, the other half she would just ignore and continue on her journey to the reception.

After recieving her schedule and locker combination, the brunette, after given instructions on how to get there, made her way to her first bell; which so happened to be English.

Crystal came to a stop in front of a wooden door, her hand gripping the brass knob as she sighed to herself, "Come on, Criss. You can do this."

The said girl slowly opened the door, gaining the attention of every single student in the classroom. She swallowed down her nerves and averted her eyes away from their burning gazes, deciding to act like they aren't there.

The teacher looked up, realising that she was one of the two new students he had been expecting. The middle-aged man placed down the white chalk he had a grasp on and motioned for her to walk in. She did so as the aforementioned teacher began to speak, his voice making Crystal cringe.

"Class, say hello to our new student..." he paused looking expectantly at the brunette, who stood there, biting her lip as anxiety pricked at her skin. She blinked, realising the teacher was looking at her expectantly.

"Criss." She said in a monotoned voice as she adjusted the strap of her messenger bag.

Crystal didn't feel so comfortable letting everyone know the elongated version of her name which she found profoundly annoying when people used it. It made her sound like she was a Victoria's Secret model with a dog named CoCo Chanel. She internally snorted and bit hard on her lip as she focused on the teacher.

"Well Criss, please, tell us a few things about yourself." The teacher had a smug smile on his face, seemingly enjoying watching the sixteen year old suffer from nerves. Mustering up courage, the girl returned the smile. Sarcastically, of course.

Crystal hummed, glancing around the room, until a very fond memory of hers popped in to her mind.

"Well, when i was eight years old, I ran my hamster over with my bike to see if it would stay alive," She paused, amused at the confused faces around the room.

Pursing her lips, the girl continued, seriousness overtaking her features and voice. "...it didn't."

The girl immediately heard a snort of amusement and quickly searched for the culprit. Her eyes scanned the sea of students and she finally came to see the boy with the buzzcut from earlier, covering his hand with his mouth in order to hold in a laugh. She smiled, glad someone found her inappropriate humour somewhat funny.

"Now, can I sit down now that the little introductions are over?" Crystal asked, raising her eyebrows as annoyance washed over her. What the hell was this, a circus? She wasn't here for entertainment. The teacher sighed and directed her to a seat, then turned towards the black board and continued writing whatever it was he hadn't finished.