07//Strike

--DISCLAIMER--
I DO NOT OWN TEEN WOLF

~~~~~~~~~~

CHAPTER 7

STRIKE

~~~~~~~~~~

Crystal had been standing in the parking lot outside of the bowling alley for a little over ten minutes. Her nerves increased as she wondered if the boys would actually show up. She'd be pretty embarrassed if they didn't. The heavens heard her prayers as a familiar blue jeep pulled up beside her black mustang and a sigh of relief escaped her lips. The boys scrambled out quickly, Stiles' moves a bit more spastic.

"We weren't late where we? Are we on time?" Scott asked as he scurried around the side of the jeep beside Stiles. The brunette chuckled.

"No your fine, well let's get this show on the road then," before she could move she was interrupted by a voice, Scott's to be precise.

"Why are you helping us?" His voice coming out a little harsher than intended, he continued "I mean like, I'm not really your friend so why are you helping me?" Scott stuffed his hands in his pockets as the brunette turned around.

"Because Allison's my friend, and as much as I'd really love to see it, I'm sure she doesn't want to see you make a complete fool out of yourself." She smirked as he coughed awkwardly. Stiles still remaining quiet as we watched the two converse.

"How did you know I wasn't telling the truth?" Scott asked. He felt like he had to ask, due to the fact that Derek told him that werewolves could tell when a person was lying if he listened carefully to their heart beat. The thought crossed his mind that maybe she could be the other werewolf. Derek had also mentioned that werewolves had a distinct smell; and the fact that she smelled like coconuts and not a wet dog kind of set the truth in place.

"Everybody on the English speaking planet could tell you where lying through your teeth Scott, plus you wouldn't of agreed to come, would you?" She questioned and crossed her arms across her chest. Scott listened intently. No blips, no upticks. She was telling the truth. Crystal rolled her eyes and turned on her heel, walking in to the bowling alley as the two boys followed the petite girl.

🌙

"Dammit!" Scott yelled as he got the ball in the gutter the eleventh time that night. Stiles and Crystal where sat on the seats just behind Scott as he practised. Crystal laughed and stood up.

"Scott, your thinking way too much, don't stress. Think of it as a target, the pin straight in the middle.Don't think about anything else, just imagine hitting the middle pin and focus. Ever heard the quote 'Imagination is more important than knowledge'?"

By the time she had said this, she had grabbed a bowling ball and swung it in the direction of the pins, demonstrating her instructions. Getting a clear strike she turned to face Scott, with a shocked expression.

"See? Not that hard." She walked back and sat beside Stiles. Scott picked up another ball, slowly walking towards the lane. He took a deep breathe, he thought about hitting the pins and getting a strike, he thought about Allison, he thought about rubbing it in Jacksons face. With one swift movement, he drew the ball backwards and swung forwards. The ball hitting slightly off centre, leaving three pins standing.

"Yes! I done it!" He cheered for himself as Stiles and Crystal high fived one another and cheered. Scott picked up another ball, and continued doing his own thing.

"Yeah Scotty!" Stiles cheered, he turned towards the brunette,

"When did you learn how to bowl?" He asked the girl, she turned towards the pale boy, who was staring at her with a curious expression. The girl sighed.