27//Trust You

--DISCLAIMER--
I DO NOT OWN TEEN WOLF

~~~~~~~~~~

CHAPTER 27

TRUST YOU

~~~~~~~~~~

When Crystal pulled into the parking lot of Beacon Hills High, she found herself feeling like she'd rather be back in the hospital than this prison. The brunette had been released from the hospital the previous day after Mrs. McCall came to the conclusion that Crystal was feeling a whole lot better, and not to mention the fact that Melissa was extremely confused when the teenage girl's wound had shown up completely healed within the span of two days. Yep, a lot of confusion there. It worried the brunette, she didn't want to be a werewolf. There were no symptoms at all like the ones Scott had described, so this only added even more confusion on to the growing pile of worries.

However, Crystal was just happy that she was out of that hospital and was free to binge watch Supernatural and not to forget to mention that her eating schedule that consisted of curly fries and a whole lot of pizza was back on track. So, she wins.

The teenage girl parked her car next to a familiar looking blue jeep, and smiled upon seeing both Scott and Stiles waiting for her. She turned off the radio and grabbed her bag; then halted in her tracks as as she caught sight of the clear skin on her neck through the rear view mirror. She pursed her lips and ran a finger over it, one question running through her mind as she furrowed her eyebrows in deep thought.

A knock on the window caused the girl to jump, a small scream leaving her lips as she placed a hand over her chest. Stiles stood outside of the car, bending down so that he was now at eye level with the teenage girl. A smile made it's way on his face as she glared at him and swung the door open, causing it to hit Stiles in the head. He jumped back, a very un-manly like scream tearing through his throat as he clutched his forehead. Crystal covered her mouth with her hands as she laughed uncontrollably along with Scott, both giving each other a high fives.

"Why do I always miss the amazing photo ops when they are most needed?" She breathed between chuckles, "Let me tell you, that would've made an amazing year book photo. Y-you should've seen your face!" Crystal panted as she snorted and tried to catch her breath, leaning against the hood of Stiles' jeep. Stiles rubbed the spot on his head and smacked her hands away slightly.

"Hands off my jeep." He glared, earning an eye roll from Crystal as she chuckled at the boy.

"How are you feeling?" Scott asked the brunette, who took a deep breath and sighed; finally composing herself of her laughter fit.

"Better than I thought, actually. I'm just glad to be out of the hospital." She admitted. Stiles sent her a small smile, and that was all that was needed for her to be cheered up instantly.

"That's good then, by the way; I have some news that you guys might want to hear." Stiles sighed as all three teenagers began walking towards the school. Crystal groaned and scurried to keep up with the two boys, placing her hands on both of their shoulders as she squeezed in the middle of them.

"Yeah?" Scott questioned as he moved aside to allow Crystal to walk in between them.

"Yeah, my dad got a call this morning, it was at the cemetery-" Stiles began, but was cut off when Crystal snorted, loudly.

"You listen in to all of your dads calls?" She smiled as she looked up at him, all he did was flail his arms, his jaw hanging open.