40// I Love You

--DISCLAIMER--
I do not own teen wolf boi

~~~~~~~~~~

CHAPTER 40

I LOVE YOU

~~~~~~~~~~

The Thomson girl tapped her foot anxiously on the locker room floor, biting her already bitten finger nails as she stared at the black vans on her feet. Stiles wasn't picking up his phone, and his jeep was still parked in the drive way, meaning that he was taken by someone. Crystal knew that it had to have been Gerard using Stiles as revenge against Scott and Crystal since they never brought Derek to him. Jenna had left about fifteen minutes earlier, having to be at the hospital to start her shift. The brunette made it clear to her aunt that if he made an appearance at the hospital then Jenna was to call her immediately.

"I've got to meet with the medical examiner to try and figure out what happened to Jackson," The sheriff said, pulling Crystal out of her endless trail of anxiety inducing thoughts. "And I've got an APB out on Stiles. His jeep is still in the parking lot so that means... God I don't know what that means."

The Sheriff was understandably the most worried out of all of them, you could tell that just by looking at him. Crystal shot him a weak smile. The Sheriff sent one back, "look, if he answers his text, emails, if either one of you see him--"

"Then we'll call you," Isaac said, reassuring the Sheriff that he would be the first one notified when his son shows up.

Scott nodded in agreement, "Look, he's probably just freaked out from all of the attention or something. We'll find him."

Crystal knew that he wasn't freaked out from the attention, in fact he was quite the opposite. Stiles loved the attention he had gotten tonight out there. However, she knew that Scott was just trying to put the Sheriff's mind at ease and not have him worry too much for his son. The Sheriff couldn't know that Gerard Argent had taken his son to god knows where.

The only thing running through Crystal's mind in that moment was; 'Please, God. Don't take him from me too. Please.'. The brunette couldn't bare to lose anyone else, not after her dad. She knew that she loved Stiles. She knew for definite after the night she spent talking to Jenna about how much he meant to her.

"Yeah, I'll see you guys later, okay?" The Sheriff spoke then walked away, leaving the teenagers alone as they all just looked between one another, worry clear on their features.

"McCall," Coach's voice came from behind them. The three all turned to see Coach standing behind them.  "We need you on the team next season, okay? You know I can't put you on the field next season if you don't get your grades up."

"Yeah, I know Coach." Scott replied. The brunette felt bad for him, considering he was already under a lot of pressure at the moment and his grades were most likely the last thing on his mind. Hell, grades were the last thing on all of their minds.

"I mean, I-I know I yell a lot but it's not like I hate you guys," Coach chuckled.

"Except for Greenberg." Crystal chimed in.

Coach shrugged. "Well I kinda hate Greenberg, but that's different, it's Greenberg. What I'm saying is that I-- we need you on the team. Get your grades back up."

"I will," Scott nodded, and coach looked over at Crystal.

"And you, Thomson. You're still on my track team, right?"