19//Peter Hale

--DISCLAIMER--
I DO NOT OWN TEEN WOLF

~~~~~~~~~~

CHAPTER 19

PETER HALE

~~~~~~~~~~

The brunette's small fists clenched the steering wheel of her black Mustang so tightly that she was afraid that her now blue and purple-stained fingers would snap off. The feeling of pent up anger coursed through her veins as she sped down a deserted, leaf covered road; with the desire to just go home and lay in bed for a week.

Her her fingers ached as the adrenaline slowly drained from her body, leaving the feeling of sadness and overwhelming exhaustion to overtake her and leave her drowning in her own, blank mind. Her thoughts, that once consisted of strangling some innocent person to the point of death, where now plagued with a dark abyss of fear and tiredness. After all, she is only a teenager. They are all just teenagers.

Crystal hadn't realised that she was already sitting in the driveway of her own house, until Jenna had knocked on her window with a confused expression covering her delicate features. The brunette shook her head and turned off the engine, grabbed her bag and exited the car.

"You okay? You've been sitting out here for ten minutes." Jenna's voice piped up as her niece tucked a piece of hair behind her ear.

"Uh, yeah. Just day dreaming." Crystal shook her head and pursed her lips, in a attempt to smile; which failed miserably. She began trekking towards her front door, Jenna by her side.

"Do you want some coffee? I just put the kettle on." Her aunt asked as they stepped through the front door.

Crystal chuckled, dropping her bag by the door and entering the kitchen, taking a seat on the island stool. "You really need to ask me that?"

Jenna began pouring coffee in to two mugs. The blonde shook her head and chuckled, "Right."

The blonde thirty year old, however; noticed the sixteen year old tapping her fingers nervously along her legs, and chewing on her bottom lip. Jenna frowned and placed one of the two mugs in front of Crystal, snapping her out of her daze.

"What's going on? You look a little jittery," Jenna questioned. Just then a sly smile covered her features.

"Is it a boy?" Jenna's question was enough for Crystal to choke on her coffee, almost spitting it out in the process.

"What? No it's not a boy. Well, there is one boy that's been pissing me off lately but that doesn't matter." The teenager wiped her mouth and chuckled non-humourlessly.

"Who? The sheriffs son? Uh- what's his name..." Jenna trailed off as she clicked her fingers in attempt to remember.

"Stiles. And no, he doesn't piss me off as much as this one does." Crystal scowled at the mug in her hands in front of her, rethinking her encounter with Jackson earlier.

"Well... You know," Jenna leaned across the island, the coffee steam dancing across her face. "You don't have to keep secrets from me, what happened?"

Crystal rolled her eyes. "I know, Jenna. It's just Lydia's boyfriend, Jackson. He broke up with her and it made her really upset, which in-turn made me really angry."