31// Helpless

--DISCLAIMER--
I DO NOT OWN TEEN WOLF

In honour of today being the extremely amazing and incredibly talented Dylan O'Brien's 25th birthday, here is the long awaited and horribly written chapter that I had promised. :)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DYLAN.

~~~~~~~~~~

CHAPTER 30

HELPLESS

~~~~~~~~~~

Crystal rubbed her tired eyes with the heels of her palms, shifting around in the uncomfortable chair she had the pleasure of sitting in. Soon after the whole dumpster incident, Stiles had called a tow truck for his jeep; thanks to Erica, and had it sent to the near by mechanics garage. Crystal sat in the waiting room, staring absentmindedly at the walls as Stiles continuously argued with the mechanic. Soon enough, he walked through the door, wiping his hand over his sleeve whilst muttering about 'quality establishment'. Crystal furrowed her eyebrows, nevertheless sending him a small smile as his gaze caught hers.

The brunette boy walked over to her, taking a seat in the empty one beside her whilst pulling out his phone, typing a message.

"Who are you texting?" She asked, a yawn escaping her lips as she rested her feet on the chair, hugging her knees to her chest.

He shot her a sideways glance. "Scott, I'll ask if he can come pick us up."

She nodded wordlessly, feeling like an idiot because she left her car at the school. Bored out of her mind, she decided to study Stiles' face. His face was contorted in to confusion and alarm. The brunette furrowed her eyebrows, watching as his hands shook and he struggled to type on his phone.

"Stiles? What's wrong?" She asked, watching as he dropped his phone to the floor.

"I ca-- I can't..." He stuttered, then his body went limp as he too collapsed to the floor. Her eyes widened and she immediately bent down over him.

"Wha-- what the hell is going on!? Stiles are you okay!?" She stuttered, cradling his face in her hands.

"I-I ca- I can't feel anything." He choked out, looking as if he was on the verge of having a panic attack.

"Hey, hey, hey. Don't worry, okay? Just breath, I'm right here. Breathe." She said in hopes of calming him down. Immediately, the brunette stood up in order to get help from the mechanic, but halted in her tracks when she saw him laying under the lift that had the jeep suspended in the air. Suddenly, it began descending. The mechanic screamed for help as it lowered closer to him.

Crystal's eyes widened and she began moving towards the door. Just as she was about to yank it open, Stiles' panicked stricken voice stopped her.

"Criss! Cri-- don't touch the door!" Stiles panted. She immediately stepped back, looking at him with confusion.

"Stiles call the polic--" before she could finish her sentence, the most scary looking thing she had ever seen in her life jumped in front of her, screeching loudly. It looked reptilian, with yellow slitted eyes, patterned skin and a long tail.

Crystal yelped and jumped backwards, falling to the floor as it disappeared out of sight. She watched with her very own eyes as the lift crushed the mechanic, blood spurting everywhere. She covered her mouth as she felt bile rising in her throat. She couldn't tear her eyes away from the scene.

"911, what's your emergency?"

🌙