28//Another Werewolf?

--DISCLAIMER--
I DO NOT OWN TEEN WOLF

~~~~~~~~~

CHAPTER 28

ANOTHER WEREWOLF?

~~~~~~~~~~

"You really don't remember anything?"

Crystal asked this question as her, Allison and Lydia all walked up towards the school, talking about Lydia's naked two day hike in the woods that apparently; she has no recollection of whatsoever. This concerned Crystal to the point that she began to question what the hell Lydia was, and what kind of lies the doctors had fed to her to make her believe that she had PTSD due to the fact she was almost mauled to death by a werewolf the week prior. However, they didn't know that it was in fact a werewolf. It seemed so far that Lydia was the most normal thing in Crystal's life right now, even if she could be potentially turning in to a supernatural creature.

"They called it a fugue state, which is basically a way of saying 'We have no idea why you can't remember running through the woods naked for two days'. But personally, I don't care. I lost nine pounds." Said Lydia with a sly smirk on her face, causing all three girls to chuckle and shake their heads. Even though Lydia went through a somewhat weird yet traumatic experience, she still comes out on top.

"Are you ready for this?" Allison asked when they came to a stop in front of the double doors. Lydia scoffed.

"Please. It's not like my aunts a serial killer."

Crystal's eyes widened and she sent Lydia a pointed look, to which, of course, Lydia ignored and opened the doors. Allison seemed to look a bit taken back at that comment, but shrugged it off and walked in behind the strawberry blonde. Crystal sighed and followed behind, and when all three teenagers were inside, everyone stopped what they were doing and stared at Lydia.

Lydia's eyes widened, and her usual confident persona completely diminished as she gulped under the harsh stares of the teenage students. She looked so vulnerable. So, in an act that was meant to boost Lydia's confidence, Crystal leaned forward, placing a hand in her best friends shoulder. "Maybe it's the nine pounds?"

As if a light switch had been flicked, Lydia straightened her shoulders and held her head high, flicking a piece of hair behind her shoulder as she strutted off down the corridor; Allison and Crystal following behind. Crystal shot a glare at the multiple people giving Lydia weird looks.

"Piss off."

🌙

FROM: Stuhlinski

meet me at the lacrosse field ASAP! there's another werewolf and Scott's gonna try and sniff him out!

FROM: Stuhlinski

okay that sounded incredibly weird but move your cute little ass and get down here!!!

Ignoring the fact that Stiles just called her ass cute, again; Crystal's eyes widened at the texts.

Another werewolf? God, she could hardly handle having Scott as a werewolf, but now there's another? This has to be Derek, it has to be. He's the only Alpha around here, so why is he turning teenagers in to werewolves? Is he recruiting?

But the question is... Why?

Crystal ran out in to the lacrosse field and by the time she got there, she was already sweating like crazy. Curse her lack of stamina. She actually can run, but she believed that a person should only run if they are being chased. Interesting fact; she stole that little saying from Elijah Wood.