22//Winter Formal

--DISCLAIMER--
I DO NOT OWN TEEN WOLF

~~~~~~~~~~

CHAPTER 22

WINTER FORMAL

~~~~~~~~~~

Beacon Hills High School parking lot was swarmed with pupils as teenagers emerged from cars and walked up to the high school covered with sparkling lights and twinkling stars. Crystal sat in her car, watching as Scott disappeared out of the passenger side door and scurried along the parking lot towards the school. He had decided to sneak in through the roof-top staircase due to the fact that he wasn't actually supposed to be at the formal, how he was going to get up there she didn't know. But hey, he's a teen wolf, he'd sure figure it out.

Sighing, Crystal flipped down the mirror on the roof and stared at her reflection. Hazel eyes stared back at her as she said to herself, "Come on, Criss. You can do this, you can do this."

For some odd reason, the brunette found herself thinking back to the day before, remembering what her best friend Lydia Martin had said to her whilst they went shopping.

"Never frown, someone could be falling in love with your smile."

Chuckling, the girl then said "Someone could be falling in love with your-"

Crystal cut herself off as she flipped up the mirror and froze; a familiar blue jeep coming in to view. A smile spread across her face as she took in how handsome Stiles looked, even if she only saw his shirt and tie.

She watched Stiles emerged from his jeep and scurried along to the passenger side door, opening it and allowing Lydia to climb out. Stiles glanced around, as if he was searching for something or someone as he closed the door again. The smile she had been wearing slowly slipped from her face as she sighed, deciding to finally exit her car and greet the couple.

Lydia was first to notice the girl coming up behind Stiles as her eyes widened and her jaw dropped to the floor.

"Wow, your actually wearing something I approve of." Said Lydia as Stiles furrowed his eyebrows, then he noticed that the girl was looking at something behind him; making him turn around himself.

As he did so, his breath hitched in his throat as he caught sight of Crystal, standing there in a beautiful blue dress, her hair styled to perfection and lips soft and pink with lip gloss. His eyes glazed over as his heart skipped a beat. He then noticed that the girl he was staring at's lips were moving and he snapped out of his gaze.

"Wh-wha-?" Stuttered the boy as he blinked rapidly. Crystal raised her eyebrows and chuckled.

"I said hey, and you both look amazing, by the way." Crystal replied tucking a piece of hair behind her ear.

Stiles opened and closed his mouth a few times, before opening it again. "W-well, you- you look better than amazing, yeah like... So much better than amazing."

Crystal felt her heart skip a beat in her chest and her face go red as she glanced at the now-interesting concrete beneath her feet. "Thank you, Stiles."

Just then, a familiar Porsche pulled up and Allison and Jackson emerged from the car. Crystal was first to greet Allison as the tall girl walked over towards her, wearing a beautiful silver dress and her hair neatly brought to the side in a braid.

"Damn, Allison. Are you trying to turn every gay guy straight?" Said Crystal as she grinned at her best friend. Allison chuckled and shook her head.