33// Stiles the llama.

--DISCLAIMER--
I DO NOT OWN TEEN WOLF

~~~~~~~~~~

CHAPTER 33

STILES THE LLAMA

~~~~~~~~~~

"I'm going to kill that bitch."

Crystal burst through Coaches office doors, a pissed off look on her face. First off, Derek had gotten word from his little minions that either her or Lydia was the Kanima because they hadn't been paralysed by the Kanima venom. And apparently because they were bitten by an Alpha, this means that their assumption was a whole lot more believable because they didn't turn or die. So now, Derek and his pack were plotting their death in probably the most cruel and disturbing way possible. And, to top it off, Erica had ruined Crystal's favorite pair of jeans that Lydia had bought her a few weeks ago. The dumb bitch didn't know what was coming to her.

"Derek's outside waiting for you and Lydia." Scott spoke once he, Allison, Stiles and Crystal were all inside coaches office. She scoffed, shaking her head and picking her nails nervously.

"Waiting to kill them?" Allison asked worriedly, taking a seat on the desk. Scott's gaze flickered towards Crystal, then Stiles, then back to Allison.

"If he thinks that one of them is the Kanima, then yeah. Especially after what happened at the pool." The werewolf explained.

"Ha-ha-hold up, wolf boy. I'm not a freaking homicidal lizard, okay? I was there when that freaky thing showed up  at the mechanics garage and attacked Stiles and I. Oh, and are you forgetting the part where we watched it murder that poor guy without being able to do anything about it?" Crystal snapped. She could feel an anxiety attack coming on, slowly waiting to burst through her angry facade. Her eyes drifted towards Stiles, who was pacing furiously from one side of the room to the other, chewing at his nails. He stopped abruptly and turned to Scott.

"It's not her." Stiles snapped, glaring at Scott. Scott only pursed his lips, glancing between Crystal and his best friend.

Scott sighed, lowering his voice to just above a whisper. He didn't want everyone getting more worked up than they already were. "Stiles, she didn't pass the test man, nothing happened."

"Uh, I'm right here. And it's not Lydia either, okay? Thank you." The brunette flailed her arms, her stomach twisting into knots. She crossed her arms over her chest and took a deep breath.

"It doesn't matter because Derek thinks that it's one of you. So either we can convince him that he's wrong... or we need to figure out a way to protect the both of you." Allison interjected. Crystal nodded softly, her breathing becoming quite regular. She was glad that Allison was here to just get down to business, rather than pointlessly argue about wether or not she was the Kanima.

Scott shrugged. "I don't really think he's going to do anything here, not at school."

Crystal ran a hand through her hair, getting frustrated again, "Yeah, well what about after school, huh? I know for a fact that dude won't hesitate to rip my throat out. We aren't exactly best buds."

"We aren't letting him anywhere near you," Stiles said, determination lacing his voice. Crystal's eyes turned soft as she shot him a thankful look. Right now all she wants to do is grab Stiles, take him home and forget that this whole day ever even happened. But of course, that can't happen.