15//Phone Calls

--DISCLAIMER--
I DO NOT OWN TEEN WOLF

~~~~~~~~~~

CHAPTER 15

PHONE CALLS

~~~~~~~~~~

Rack city bitch, rack rack city bitch.

Crystals phone buzzed on her desk table as she sat on her bed, studying.
She burst out laughing at the ring tone and stood up from her bed, grabbing her phone.

INCOMING CALL: Allison

"May I ask when and how, you changed the ring tone on my phone?" Crystal tucked her hair behind her ear and took a seat at her desk.

"Oh... I have my ways." Allison's voice sounded mischievous through the phone. Crystal chuckled and shook her head. After the whole commotion at school three nights prior, the two girls had found themselves getting closer to one another; despite the heated glares they had exchanged. That was all forgotten.

"Anything you needed Argent?"

"Uh, I actually wanted to see you. Scott and I kinda broke up last night and I needed a friend a-and Lydia is doing something with Jackson and I'd rather not know the details." Allison's voice immediately went from chirpy and happy, to hesitant and glum. As soon as Allison mentioned the fact that she broke up with her boyfriend, Crystal was already ditching the chemistry homework on her bed and grabbed her shoes.

"Wha- what? Why?" Crystal knew that Allison liked Scott, a lot. There had to be some reasonable explanation as to why she would break up with her boyfriend.

"Last night, I just... I feel like he was lying to me. I don't trust him. Not yet anyway. But I want to, ya know? I feel like I've made a mistake by breaking up with him..." Allison's voice broke near the end and Crystal felt a pressure on her chest. She felt bad for her, she didn't know the truth and she doesn't understand. Crystal wanted nothing more than to tell Allison the truth, but by doing that it's putting Scott's life at extreme risk.

"I think that everything he's done Allison, was to protect you." Was all the small girl could say. She knew that was Scott's intentions anyway, everything Scott's said and done was to protect Allison.

"I'll be over soon, Allison." Crystal hung up the phone and darted for the front door. Not before turning round again, sprinting like a maniac to the fridge and grabbing a fresh carton of cookie dough ice cream.

By the time Crystal got to the Argents house, she realised she had gotten there in under five minutes. Sprinting towards the door, she held the ice cream in one hand and rung the doorbell with the other.

The door swung open to reveal the blonde devil that Crystal just loves so much. Kate.

"Crystal! What a pleasant surprise." Kate feigned happiness as she smirked at the small brunette in front. Crystal almost had the urge to punched her in the jaw.

Almost.

"I'm here for Allison." Her voice came out more like a growl as she clenched her teeth shut. She knew that she'd run in to the she-devil sooner or later, but was secretly praying it wouldn't be tonight.