14//Running

--DISCLAIMER--
I DO NOT OWN TEEN WOLF

~~~~~~~~~~

CHAPTER 14

RUNNING

~~~~~~~~~~

When Crystal was ten years old, her father had gotten her a pink bike which in her opinion was way too girly for her. She was so obsessed with it, she would would play on this bike for hours on end, all day every day. Crystal loved her bike. What she loved more was the adrenaline pumping through her veins and the wind whipping through her hair as she sped along the short grassy fields and gravel dirt roads. She loved the adrenaline, the feeling of heat running through her veins and pushing her harder than ever.

That's how Crystal felt right now. But most definitely not in a good way.

The girls legs pushed harder as she sprinted around corridor after corridor, trying to get as far away from the vicious monster as possible. Her heart thumped in her chest as the sweat started to form on her forehead. Without turning back, she turned another corridor and into the first classroom she could; which happened to be her history class. Swinging the door shut behind her, the small brunette grabbed as many desks and chairs as she could and piled them on top of one another, forming a temporary barrier between her and the vicious wolf.

From what Stiles told her, wolves could detect heart rate and scents. Immediately the Thomson girl took deep breaths to slow her heart rate down, as she slipped off her jacket and hung it over a spare desk that wasn't stacked up at the door.

She ran a hand through her hair as she panted heavily. God, where were those two idiots? She pushed the panic down and glanced around the room, until her eyes landed on the teachers desk.

The girl strode over towards the desk, looking for something she could use against the Alpha.

All the girl could find was some pencils. She huffed out loud and tossed the pencils in the drawer in frustration.

Quickly shutting the desk drawer shut, the girl made her way back over to the door, and detached all of the desks and chairs which where stacked at the door. Taking a large gulp, she twisted the door knob and peered out in to the dimly lit hallway. Clear. She took off in a dead sprint down the hallway, taking two lefts and a right. The girl stopped in her tracks when she found what she was looking for, and turned the knob of the door quickly, stepping inside and shutting the door.

Once she was in the janitors closet, the girl searched through the cleaning products. Yes! Shitty air freshener.

Taking off the cap, the girl sprayed some all over her body. She smeared it on her clothes, and smeared some on her jeans. Crystal then sprayed lots of it in the air, just incase the alpha was still prowling around the hallways. It smelled like lavender mixed with bleach. Popping the cap back on, she placed the freshener back on the shelf. Just as she was about to open the door, the faint sound of footsteps filled her ears as she was quick to take a step back from the door.

Shit, she's dead.

The girl held her breath as the footsteps got louder, inching closer towards the door. Crystal squeezed her eyes shut, preparing for the worst.

That was until she heard a voice, and it definitely wasn't the Alpha.

"I think I'm having a problem with all of your functions."