03//Parties and Male Models

--DISCLAIMER--
I DO NOT OWN TEEN WOLF

~~~~~~~~~~

CHAPTER 3

PARTIES AND MALE MODELS

~~~~~~~~~~

The next day, Crystal found herself sitting on the rusted and cold to the touch bleachers, shivering in the bitter autumn weather. Her hands were stuffed firmly in the pockets of her leather jacket as she surveyed her surroundings. The lacrosse players were entering the field, all getting ready for practise. Crystal jiggled her leg up and down, trying everything to regulate the blood flow back in to her numb foot. Just then she noticed Allison approaching her, a shy smile on her face as she stopped beside Crystal.

"Hey, uh-- is it okay if I sit here?" Asked the brunette, her hand coming up to tuck a curled piece of hair behind her ear.

"Oh--uh, yeah, of course." Crystal let out a small laugh and scooted over on the metal seat. Allison smiled and sat down, muttering a small thanks under her breath.

"So, you here to watch your secret lover in action?" Crystal teased, a grin appearing on her face as she wiggled her eyebrows. She knew that Allison had a thing with the Stilinski boys best friend, so she took the opportunity to tease the brunette whose eyes widened comically.

"Wha- who? I-I don't have a secret lover." Allison stuttered, blushing as she faced her new-found friend; who continued to smirk and roll her eyes.

"Oh yeah sure, but you want him to be." Crystal muttered jokingly and turned back to see the Lacrosse players huddled around Coach Finstock as he continued to shout far too loudly, and blow his whistle more than necessary.

"U-uh I don't even know him that much, I mean he's sweet and stuff but I still don't know him that well." Allison admitted and shook her head, looking down to her lap and fumbled with her fingers.

"Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't recall talking about anyone in particular. " Said the Thomson girl, her eyebrows raising as Allison's already blushed cheeks turned an even brighter pink color.

"Okay, okay, you got me. His name is Scott, and he asked me to go to Lydia's party on Friday... Which is tonight, oh god," Allison's eyes widened as she came to the realisation. Crystal chuckled.

"Ah, so he actually has a name. I was getting sick of calling him 'puppy eyes' all the time." Said Crystal, her eyes scanning the field. Allison gave her a weird look, but couldn't help the smile that appeared on her face as she shook her head.

"So I'm guessing 'family night' was a total lie then?" Crystal rubbed her hands together in attempt to heat them up, but failed to do so as she proceeded to stuff them in her pockets.

"Total lie." The Argent girl admitted, nodding her head as Crystal pursed her lips, silently appreciating the tall brunette even more.

Crystal noticed the Stilinski boy's usual spot on the bench was empty, but instead he was standing on the field as Coach Finstock continued to shout ridiculously loud. She couldn't help but wonder if he would get the chance to play today, rather than sitting on the bench like he did all day yesterday.

The game began, and the players started passing to one another. The boy known as Scott proceeded to catch the ball and make a dash for the goal; only to be knocked to the ground by Jackson.

Coach Finstock blew the whistle, earning a place in the centre by Jackson and Scott as the crouched, head to head. Scott picked the ball up in his stick then ran, swiftly passing the other players and dodging them. The next thing that happened, had Crystal questioning if he was actually a lacrosse player or a ballerina.