30//Skating Disasters

--DISCLAIMER--
I DO NOT OWN TEEN WOLF

~~~~~~~~~~

CHAPTER 30

SKATING DISASTERS

~~~~~~~~~~

As promised, at six pm sharp, Allison's blue Mazda pulled up in front of the Thomson girl's house, and she was out of the house faster than you can say 'beans on toast'. All she could think about was London now. Why the hell was Jenna so adamant on going to London?

As she jogged towards the Argent girls car, only then did she remember that she had invited Lydia to their, as Allison so easily put it, 'surprise'. The whole way to the ice rink, Crystal continuously questioned why the hell they were going there in the first place, but Allison brushed it off, saying that it was no big deal. This only confused the brunette even further, and it was obvious that Allison, Scott and Stiles; possibly even Lydia, were hiding something from her. She knew that in roughly the next thirty seconds she would find out.

Crystal wasn't going to lie, she hated ice skating for two reasons. The first being that she genuinely couldn't skate to save her life, even though she had owned a skate bored the majority of her life; however, she did have horrible balance. The second reason, was the fact that the last time she went to an ice skating rink, it was with her dad.

The car coming to a sudden halt brought the girl from her thoughts as the three girls exited the car, just in time to see Scott and Stiles pull up in the baby blue jeep that she adored. Stiles grinned as he closed the jeep door, and Crystal only raised an eyebrow. "What is with everyone? Why are you all smiling like serial killers?"

Crystal glanced at Lydia, who in fact wasn't smiling like a serial killer. In fact, she wasn't smiling at all. She knew that Lydia didn't want to be here, due to the fact Lydia said she didn't want to be a 'fifth wheel'; which in turn had Crystal smacking her upside the head at the insinuation. Crystal awkwardly pointed her thumb at Lydia, who was picking at her nails. "Well, everyone except her."

The other three said nothing as Stiles walked to the double doors of the ice rink, unlocking them with a grin. Scott and Allison grabbed each other by the hand and basically skipped through the doors. Lydia... Well, she sauntered in like usual, shooting Stiles an unimpressed look as he smiled proudly. His smile dropped.

Crystal rolled her eyes and walked through the door, slipping her fingers through Stiles' long ones and leading him over to Scott and Allison, who had already collected everyone's ice skates, except for Lydia who already brought her own. Stiles eagerly tugged Crystal's hand and led her to the bleachers, were they began putting in their ice skates.

"Just to let you know, I can't skate." Crystal piped up as she struggled to tie her laces. She wasn't going to lie, she has always had trouble with tying laces because it was just too difficult. Yeah, it was that easy to tie shoe laces that she found it difficult.

"Well, I can teach you. Scott and I used to come here as kids all the time." Stiles spoke with a small smile on his face. Crystal glanced at him.

"Why are we here anyways?" She asked.

The hazel eyed boy pursed his lips and glanced at her, a gleam in his eye. "What? We can't have a break from all the supernatural crap that's infiltrated our lives?"