08//Jackass

--DISCLAIMER--
I DO NOT OWN TEEN WOLF.

~~~~~~~~~~

CHAPTER 8

JACKASS

~~~~~~~~~~

Crystal found herself sitting on the Allison's, whilst the tall brunette and Lydia where tearing the Argent girls closet apart trying to find an outfit for her to wear for their 'date' tonight. The girls where obviously excited about it... Well, minus Crystal. But this was solely based on the fact that she would have to spend the whole night within a five foot radius of Jackson, and found herself agreeing with the fact that she would literally rather do anything but that.

The brunette snatched her earphones out and glared when she noticed Lydia waving her hands about, trying to catch her attention.

"Hello! Are you even listening?" Lydia stood with her hands on her hips, returning the glare at the small brunette who was sprawled across the bed.

"No?" The brunette answered, although it came out as more of a question. Lydia rolled her eyes.

"We are picking out Allison's outfit, which is pretty important, okay? Right, this shirt or this one?" The strawberry blonde then proceeded to hold up two shirts, a pink one with flowers on it, and a black one with sequences. Crystal grimaced at both of them, not really her style.

"Uh, black sparkly one." She answered, waving it off and plugging her earphones back in. Lydia rolled her eyes, once again, and gave the shirt to Allison; who inspected it in the mirror.

All of a sudden Mr. Argent made an appearance. Crystal internally groaned, turning her music off but kept her earphones in, knowing there was a conversation coming. Crystal found herself doing that often, making it look like she wasn't listening when in reality she actually was. She was quite a nosy person.

"Dad, hello..." Allison said as she looked at her father expectantly.

Mr. Argent froze for a second.
"Right, sorry I completely forgot to knock." He stated. The strawberry blonde plopped down beside Crystal on the bed, making it bounce slightly and causing Crystal to shove the red head's arm in protest.

"Hey, Mr. Argent." Lydia smiled, swatting Crystal's hand away and placing a hand on her hip.

"Yo." Crystal nodded in acknowledgement.

"Dad do you need something?" Allison asked, an annoyed expression gracing her features.

"I wanted to tell you that you'll be staying in tonight." Chris confirmed. Allison looked back at her two best friends.

"What? I'm going out with friends tonight." Allison protested.

"Where are you going?" Chris asked his daughter, folding his arms across his chest with a raised eyebrow.

"Oh, that's actually disclosed information. You see, we were planning on doing the usual teenage delinquency activities; like drink driving, not helping old ladies cross the street and such. But if you protest then raise a hand. Now." Crystal interjected sarcastically, earning a glare from Mr. Argent. Lydia smacked her on the arm lightly and Crystal snorted.

She hated the man already, and she only knew him for two days. It was a wonder how Allison was such a nice person.

"Your not going out when there's some animal out there attacking people." Argent replied, ignoring the Thomson girls previous comment. Allison tried to object but got cut off by her father.