Hanging out.

"Hey could Neil and I come over?" Jeremy texted me.

"Yeah I guess so. Just as long as we don't hang out in my room."

"Ok we'll be right over."

I get dressed because I don't want them seeing me in my bra and panties.

I waited in my living room watching the cooking channel for about twenty minutes when there was a knock on my door and Jeremy and Neil were standing outside.

"Hey guys what's up?" I asked.

"Nothing much, Neil was bored and everyone else was busy so we decided to come over here."

"Oh ok well let's go into my basement. That's where we keep all of our interesting stuff."

The three of us walk downstairs and into a large room piled with boxes from when we moved and a bunch of gaming equipment.

"This is nice." Neil said. He hasn't been over here before so he doesn't know about all this crap I have.

"Yeah, I only come down here when I have people over." I said.

"Really? I'd be down here all the time if I lived here." Neil said.

We all sat down and Jeremy turned on my Xbox 360.

"What do you guys wanna play?" I asked.

"Depends on what you have." Neil said. "Oh yes minecraft!"

"Really? I haven't played in ages." I said.

Neil selected minecraft and gave each of us a controller and selected "New world" and named it "A minecraft to remember"

"Dude what a cheesy name." I said.

"Whatever."

We spawned in a forest biome next to a village.

"Dude how do you craft stuff?" I asked.

"Press X." Jeremy said.

We looted the village, killed a few sheep and made beds in one of the buildings in the village cause we were too lazy to build our own.

"Guys it's almost night we should sleep." Jeremy said.

We spent the next couple of days mining and killing pigs for food and hearing Neil cry because the same Zombie kept killing him.

"That bastard!" He shouted.

"Guys I'm bored lets to something else." I said.

"Wanna go for a walk then?" Jeremy asked and we all nod.

We put our shoes on and walked out of my front door and headed down the street.

"Why am I so cold, it's like 75 degrees out here?" I asked.

"Here wear my jacket, I'm sweating in it anyway." Jeremy took off his big black jacket and handed it to me.

"Oh wow it's really warm, thanks."

"Hey do you guys want to go to the mall? It's like right here." Neil said.

"I have no money." I said. "But I still want to go."

"Then let's go."

The three of us cross the street and head in the mall through Sears.

"Bruh feel how soft these pillows are." Neil said and threw a pillow at my face.

(Ok guys for real though, Sears does have really soft and cheap pillows and you should all go get some)

Eventually we walked out of Sears because people were giving us strange looks for being 18 and having a pillow fight in the upstairs of Sears.

"Where to now?" Jeremy asked.

"I don't know I was following you." I said.

"Oh let's go in here."

I looked at a dark store with a bunch of lights on the inside and the sign above it said "Spencer's"

"This was my favorite store in Baltimore. I went here all the time."

We walk in and look at all the funny shirts they have.

"I would wear this to school." Neil said and held up a black shirt with a detailed middle finger on it.

"Same." I said.

We looked around some more, I looked at beanies and belts and Jeremy and Neil went near the register looking at candy.

"Ok are you guys ready to go to the back?" Jeremy asked us.

"You two can, I'm going to stay up here and actually have Jesus." Neil said.

"Come on dude, you have the least amount of Jesus in your life out of anyone I know. Cassidy and I are going to the back."

Neil sighs and we all went to the back looking at all the sex toys they had.

"Ok now that I have lost all my innocence, I'm ready to leave." I said, shielding my eyes and walking out of the store, the light from the rest of the mall hurt my eyes and made me squint.

"Guys look." Neil said and pointed to Aeropostale which was the store right next to Spencer's."

"What is it?" I ask.

"Is that Justin behind the counter?"

I squint because I have sucky vision when it comes to seeing things far away.

"Oh my god, it is." Jeremy said.

"Ok then let's just go elsewhere." I suggested.

We walk in the other direction and go to Zumiez.

"Dam everything here is so expensive." I looked at a hat and it was like thirty dollars. Damn.

"Yeah I know. I can only buy so much from here before I get broke." Jeremy said.

We left without buying anything and headed downstairs to look at the stores down there.

"Hot Topic." Neil said and we walked in.

"I've only been in one of these once but I had to leave because the music scared my friend Norrie."

"Did that happen in Baltimore?" Neil asked.

"No Neil it happened on the moon."

"Damn the sarcasm is real in this one." He took out a toy lightsaber and pated me in the head with it.

"I'm going to get new plugs." Neil said.

"Ok then. I'm gonna go look in the back." Jeremy said and I followed him and we looked at band merch together.

Relationship goals.

"I have no money." I sighed and leaned my head in Jeremy's shoulder and pretended to cry.

"Ugh fine pick out a shirt and I'll buy it for you."

"Thanks." I said and picked out a Fall Out Boy shirt.

We paid for our shit and went out to the food court.

"Wow they have really shitty restaurants here." I said.

"Yeah I know. Usually Neil and I eat at the pretzel store."

"Ok." I said and waited in line with them and we all ordered a soft pretzel.

"Oh my god this is so good." I said.

"Yeah we know."

We finish up eating and I noticed that it was getting really dark outside and my parents were probably going to get home soon.

"Ok guys lets go cause I have to get home and we don't even have a car." I said.

We finish our food and the two of them walk me home before either of my parents were.

"Thanks guys I had a fun day. See you at school on Monday."

Jeremy kissed me before I walked into my house and laid his jacket on the hangar.

"Oh shit I didn't give this to him."

I looked out the window but they were both long gone and it was pitch black outside. Whatever I'll give it to him at school.