Spring break

It was the very middle of spring break. Easter was in three days but my family doesn't have enough money to fly back up to Baltimore so yeah, sadly we stayed here.

I was sitting alone in my room just listening to my music on my laptop. Both of my parents were at work so I got the house to myself all day.

"Hey, Alex and I are driving around and we wanted to know if you'd go to the mall." Jeremy texted me.

"Again?" I asked.

"Yeah. Are you coming or not?"

"Yeah fine I'll be ready in five minutes."

"Ok we'll meet you outside of your front gate."

"K"

I got on an actual shirt and grabbed my wallet. It still had money in it from my birthday. I walked outside of my house and waited on the curb right in front of the gate. Jeremy needs to hurry his slow butt up because it's been eight minutes.

I saw his truck pull up in front of my house and I got in the back, Alex was already sitting in the front.

"Hey guys." I said and buckled up.

"Hey." They said at the same time.

We drive listening to one if their demos. The mall was only a two mile drive from my house but you could cut through the woods if you were walking.

"Ok we're here." Jeremy said pulling in front of Macy's home goods.

We all get out of the car and walk into the huge building and look around a bit.

Macy's was full of old conservative women and men wearing the pants passed up their wast who stared at us as we walked by.

"Weird young people." I heard an old lady with her grandson say.

"Ok I think it's time to go some place else." Alex said. Both Jeremy and I agreed and we wondered around going through different shops and stuff.

"Where do you guys want to go next?" I asked walking out of a camera store.

"Let's go to Aeropostale and make everyone feel uncomfortable." Alex said.

"No Alex we already did that in Macy's and last time we tried that we got kicked out." Jeremy said. I laughed.

"I wanna go back to hot topic." I said. The last time we where there I didn't have a lot of money but I do now.

We went upstairs to where hot topic was and went in and looked around at all of the fandom stuff they had at the front.

"Let's go look at some band shirts." I said and we all went to the back.

"Hey?" Someone asked us standing behind me.

"Hello?" Jeremy and I looked at each other.

"Hey you're the dude from that band. A Day to Remember right?"

"Uh yeah I am."

"Oh cool I love your music."

Jeremy looked touched. "This is the first time he's met a fan." I said. "And hopefully not the last."