Five years later

"I can't believe you grew up here." Jeremy said as him, Kevin and I were walking down the street to the Inner Harbor in Baltimore. "Yeah, you know that All Time Low is from here too." I said.

We had just gone to the aquarium, it was the year 2021 and summer had just started, summers in Baltimore were a lot less warm than the ones in Florida, something I don't think that I will ever miss.

"Oh my god!" I heard a vaguely familiar voice say from behind me, I turned around and saw the someone I never thought I would ever see again, my high school best friend from Baltimore, Norrie.

"How are you?" She asked and embraced me in a gigantic bear hug. "I'm doing well, the band and I just got done touring in Canada." I said.

"Oh my god it must be so much fun to be dating a hot band member." She said right in front of Jeremy which made us both feel a little awkward.

"Yeah the life is great, what's up with you?" I asked.

"Not much, the semester ended a month ago so I'm back in the city for a while." She smiled, I forgot that most normal people went straight to college after high school.

"Well it was great seeing you but I have to run home and eat dinner with the family." She said and hugged me one last time before she got in a cab and left.

"I'm glad we chose to come here." I said.