The Visit

Andi's POV:
Today's the day. It's time to prove to them that a human can protect the chosen one aka best friend. Besides, who would be worried, I know that Emma wants me to be her guardian, that's all I need to know for me to be a guardian, I know that she believe that I can win this. Listen carefully because I won't repeat this ever again, I care for Luke like two engine cars spinning around but even he won't stop me from winning this thing.
"All students! I have an important announcement" Aggy said in person. "It's been 3 years since the big incident with the tree, and since it's already your last year here at WITS Academy, I've been thinking"
"That's dangerous" I said out loud, hoping someone will give me a high five, but no one didn't.
"Thank you for that thought, ms Cruz"
"Sorry Aggy, you were saying"
"Anyway, I've been thinking that you're going to have a visitor here with you for an entire week"
Cameron looks excited and annoying at the same time till Agamemnon said:
"I want all of you to meet a special guest, the chosen one,"
"Emma?"
I was pretty shocked to see Emma here,  she didn't even tell me that she's coming, and we chat every night after curfew. I quickly ran towards her and hugged her as tight as I could and she did the same.
"Emma Alonso is going to be our guest and I want all of you to make her feel at home, do I make myself clear?"
"Yes, mr Agamemnon" they all said
"Don't worry, Aggy, I will look after Emma" I said as I let go of Emma
"Oh, I know" he said in an annoyed way as he left to go back in his office.
"Em, why didn't you tell me that you're going to visit the academy?"
"I want to surprise you and it work" she said with a perky face
"There's so many things we have to talk about, we have to catch up"
"I know right, we barely talk to each other these days" she said as we just passed through the other students,
"It's because of this school, sorry about th-"
then Jessie over there cough hard so Emma would notice her as she interrupted me.
"Jessie!"
"Emma" they both hug tightly. "It's so good to see you, how's Jax?"
"He's great actually"
As they both let go, I quickly brought Emma in my dorm room.
"So it's true about Andi and the chosen one" ruby said back at the atrium.
"Of course it's true, I already saw how close Emma and Andi are to one another"
"You met the chosen one?"
"Of course, Andi introduced me" he sighs
*at my dorm room*
Me and Emma were chatting for almost he entire day, of course hex was there, we were chatting all day.
"How's Miami by the way"
"It's no fun without you there"
"You still have Jax"
"That true. But my best friend is not"
"Thanks, Em"
"For what?" She asks.
"For-"
Unexpectedly, my room mate barge in with her spell-o-binoculars with her.
"Oh, Andi, by he way, we have to-"
She stopped talking when she saw Emma with me on the bed, talking.
"Ms chosen one"
"It's just Emma"
"Hi, I'm Kim. Hi" they shake hands and she got perky and giggled.
We heard an explosion from the outside. "Oh no, my inventions!" Kim quickly ran out the door.
"That was weird."
"Ain't always" I said and we both laughed.
"By the way, what were you saying, Andi?"
"Oh, right, your final exam is on Wednesday, right?"
"Yeah"
"Well, I just want to say thank you"
"For what?"
"For believing that a human can be a guardian of the chosen one, for believing that I can be something more"
"Andi, what's wrong? You never talk like this"
"What I'm saying is that there are two guardians who wants to be your guardian, Emma, and whatever happens happen"
"Andi, don't worry, you'll do great, I know you can"
"Yeah," I paused. "And I am finally going to be your official guardian"
"Guardian, right" she said in a really low voice. "Do you really want to be my guardian?"
"Emma, what are you talking about? This is what I really want."
"Right. Sorry,"
"are you hiding something from me?"
"Whaat." She said like she was lying. "No, I'm definitely not hiding something"
"Whatever"
"Andi, I have to go to the restroom for a sec"
"Do you want me to come?"
"No that's okay"
She quickly left and headed right out the door, two minutes later, I noticed that Emma forgot her bag, so I decided to just bring it to her.

Emma's POV:
I hate lying to Andi, but this is for her own good, she can't handle what I know, despite her tough attitude, she can't handle something like this.
When I was lost in thought, I accidentally bumped into Luke.
"Oh, sorry mr"
"Chosen one"
"Luke." I said
"Did you tell Andi yet?"
"I couldn't"
"You have to tell Andi that I'm supposed to be your guardian and not her"
"I can't hurt her like that, she's my best friend, and not after the final competition"
"I care about Andi too, Emma, but you just can't lead her own like this. Letting her have all of the hope of being something great until one day, it'll be just taken away from you."
"You're right, but she's my best friend,"
"Well, I love Andi, but telling her the truth is best for all of us"
"Okay." I said
"Okay."

Andi's POV:
I can't believe what I just heard. I was just going to give Emma's bag back, and I can't believe that she think I can't be her guardian and she didn't even tell. I quickly left and wasn't able to hear the last part. It's a good thing I don't cry because I feel something inside. One of them is being shocked.
"Andi, wanna continue our tour now?" Emma said when she came back as I look at her, pretending like it never happen.
"You go ahead" I said. "I'll catch up"
"Okay."
When she left, a couple of hours later, I was still sitting on my bed, thinking, then Kim showed up and saw me distracted.
"Andi, is something wrong?"
"No, I mean, yes," I sigh. "I don't know"
She sat next to me on my bed
"Andi, you know that you can tell me anything"
"I know," I paused. "But I'm not ready to tell anyone"
Okay, just know that I'm always here if you need me"
"Thanks, Kim"
As soon as she left, all I could think is what Luke said about being the guardian of Emma, and she agreed. The only question I have in my head is:
"Why didn't she tell me?"