The Last and Final Practice

Jessie's POV:
I'm so excited. It's the final practice and on Friday, it'll be the final exam, and I'm pretty sure that I'll be able to pass, especially when Jax promise to come on Friday to watch me become a professional witch, and Andi promise to help me, along with Ben, but there seem to be a problem. She's a little distracted.
"Andi. Come on already" I said
"Huh? What?"
"You promise to help us, remember?"
"Right. Sorry guys, I'm just thinking"
"Since when do you think?"
"What? I think a lot of times" She said "can we just practice okay"
"If you say so" I stated.
Andi soon took her shield that she worked on 3 years ago and block herself from the spell that Ben and I were working on:
"We're tired and distracted, but it'll be our last,
So push Andi with our big blast"

Andi was just staring out of nowhere, instead of her blocking our magic, she got hit with our spell.
"Andi!" We both yelled as we ran towards her when she fell on the floor.
She sigh as she looked at the ceiling.
"What was that?" I asked.
"You seemed distracted, guardian Andi" Ben stated
She got up with her broken leg and arm, and that's when Emma , Kim and Luke showed up.
"Andi, are you okay?" Emma asked while she ran towards Andi.

Emma's POV:
I was on my way to the gym with Kim and Luke, so they could show me around the academy, and it was great, until I saw Andi on the ground, injured, so I ran towards her, asking if she's okay when she's already standing up.
"I'm okay, Em"
But she's not okay, I saw her leg and said "you're limping."
"I'll be okay." She said when everybody is helping her standing up straight and properly.
"Andi, you're not okay, let me fix that with a spell." I said, getting ready to cast a spell, but she stopped me saying:
"Emma, no. I don't need your spell. I can heal this leg and arm on my own."
"But Andi-"
"Emma, I said no" she stated it more clearly with her one arm on her leg and the other one was not moving. "And besides, this is our last practice practice, so please, we have to practice."
I know that Andi is acting weird, it's like she's angry at someone, but I don't know to who. I think that it's best if I shouldn't ask her, her head might explode if I did.
"Okay." I said. "Ben, Jessie, go easy on Andi."
"Yes, Emma, we will" Jessie said with a smile as we headed out the door.
"I'm glad that Andi is okay," Luke said, relieve.
"Oh, please, Andi is like a role inside an engine in a magic spell, nothing can hurt her, she's like as hard as a rock." Kim said, then thy notice that I was a little bit distracted because of Andi.
"Are you okay, chosen one?"
"I'm fine, it's just-"
"It's just what?" Kim asked.
"It's Andi. She seems distracted and worried"
"Of course she should be, she's trying to prove to everyone that a human can be a guardian. Everyone expects so much from her, especially from you, Emma" Kim said and walked away while me and Luke exchange faces with worried expression.

Andi's POV:
I can't concentrate.
For one thing, my arma bad leg hurt so much, but that is nothing compared to what I heard from Emma and Luke.
Why wouldn't she tell me gang she want Luke to be her guardian instead of me, I'm pretty sure that I'll understand. I thought we were friends, but I guess I was wrong. 7 years we were best friends, I've been in this stupid academy for 3 years, and I thought that I could finally show them that I can be more than just the best friend of the chosen one, to be her guardian. But if she believes that I couldn't protect her, to be her official guardian, ten why am I still here? If she don't believe in me, then I guess I don't believe that I can win this thing. But I am going to try for the sake of Jessie and Ben, in going to try for them.
"Are you ready, you guys?"
"Are you sure about this, Andi?"
"Come on, team extreme-o supreme-o, we have to be the best than anyone in here."
"Okay." Jessie said with a worried face like ben.
Two hours later.
I walked over to the bench to grab my towelette with Jessie and Ben behind me.
"Okay, let's take 5 you guys."
They were quiet. Too quiet.
When I face at them, I saw them looking at me while they were exchanging faces from one another.
"Is something wrong?"
"Yes."
"Oh, come on, Jessie, I was just kidding about the zombies and vampires under your bed. Maybe."
I continued to wipe my face.
"It's not about that, Andi." She said.
"Ben? What's wrong?"
"There's something you're not telling is, guardian Andi"
"What? I would never lie to you, you're my wits, I tell you everything I know. Kinda."
"Okay." Jessie said. "Then tell us, why are you distracted? And tell us the truth, Andi"
I sigh and looked down as I place my towelette on my should and tighten the white wraps in my wrist, where the true pain on my arm is, while I slowly sat down and look at them, directly in their eyes.
"This doesn't concern you guys, this is my problem, and I don't want to keep you guys from graduating."
"Andi, what are you talking about?" Jessie asked as she and Ben sat next to me.
"It's about Emma."
"What about Emma?" Jessie asked.
"I think-" I paused and hesitated, then I sigh and continued. "I think that I'm not worthy to be Emma's official guardian."
"What?" Ben said, shocked. "Thats crazy talk. You're the best guardian, Andi."
"Thanks, Ben, but you're only saying that because I'm assigned to be your guardian in this academy."
"No. I'm telling the truth, Andi, you really are the best guardian"
"Ben's right, Andi, just because you're different from others and not a magical being, you're still the best, even if you're just a human. That's why we listen to you. We trust you."
"Wow. Nice speech, Jessie,"
"Don't push it."
We smiled and had a group hug from each other. But I still think what I think, I don't want to be Emma's guardian, not if she thinks that I can't be.