Loving You, Always

No one's POV:
They all had a dinner party after their wedding, along with everyone who were there.
"I'm going to get more soda," said Jax to Emma as she nodded and he stood up and get out towards their buffet.
"Congrats, Em," Andi said to Emma as she smiled and responded, "thanks Andi."
"Hey, Luke," Katie said towards Luke, who is sitting next to Andi with his arm around her.
"Hey," he said back as he sat down straight and removed his arm around her and continued eating on his meal. "What's up?"
"Wanna dance?" She asked while Luke said back unsure, "uh?"
"Go ahead, Luke," Andi told him as she pushed him to dance with her, and as soon as he's gone asks tie pulled him towards the dance floor, Emma chuckled a bit and said, "why are you keeping your relationship with Luke a secret, Andi?"
"Oh, come on, Em," Andi said. "They're the panthers, for crying out loud."
"That's true," Emma agreed. "They are the panthers." She paused. "However, this is Luke we're talking about. He's not that type of guy who would hurt you like that."
"I know that." Andi said followed by Emma asking, "then what seems to be the problem?"
She looked down and gave that look as she responded, "I-I don't know."
"You have to step up your game, Andi," Emma stated.
"Says the girl who scrapbooks?" Andi teases her back as they both chuckled and laughed as Emma told her, "you love him. And he loves you. What are you so scared of, Andi?"
"Nothing." She immediately responded with wee contact as she gave away that look on her ace and continued. "Andi Cruz doesn't get scared. I don't."
"Then show me how brave you've gotten," Emma said. "Especially as being my guardian."
It shocked Andi at what Emma had said as she took her drink and took a sip while Andi sigh a little bit as she followed Emma and taking a drink.
Andi in the meantime headed out to think after hearing what Emma told her to do.
She looked up at the sky and begun to think while Emma was inside watching them dancing, but she soon was interrupted when Jax slowly approached her and handed her his hand to say, "may I have this dance?"
Emma chuckled and said, "yes, I'd love to." As she took his hand and approach the dance floor to keep dancing their hearts out.

The Next Day...

Andi was still a bit distracted from the event last night. But then, she accidentally bumped into Luke, and gaze each other in the eye, as she noticed that he's been hanging out with Katie and Sophie lately.
"Hey," he said as she said the same thing, "hey."
"Well, Luke is going to show us around the academy." Katie interrupted followed by Andi saying, "but didn't he already showed you guys around yesterday and the other day."
"Oh, come on, Andi," Sophie said. "We both know Katie is only doing this to spend some time with your boyfriend that she obviously likes."
Andi didn't know what to say as she just let them passed by her, not knowing what to do next, while Luke tried to break free from the arms of Katie and Sophie, but he couldn't as he just let them drag him away from Andi.
Until suddenly, unexpectedly, Andi closed her eyes and called out loud, "WAIT!"
And they stopped as they all face towards Andi, that Katie said, "Andi, what now!? I'm spending some time with Luke right now."
"That's exactly it," Andi stated as she got nervous at what she's about to say next, "I never want to see you, or Sophie, near Luke ever again, if you're acting that way around him."
"So what!?" Katie said. "What gives you the right to tell Luke to stop seeing me? Who are you to him anyway?"
"Being his girlfriend," she stated with no hesitation while being nervous inside as she continued, "I have every right."
It made Luke smile at what he heard Andi saying as Katie put her hand on her hip and pose as she restated, "I thought you and Luke are just friends. You told  me that yourself."
"I did," Andi agreed. "But it's actually the real reason why I lied."
"What are you talking about, scorpion?" Katie said impatiently as she called Andi names.
"I didn't want you to know about me and Luke." Andi stated followed by Katie saying, "so what?! We knew that your boyfriend was a zombie. And now, you're new boyfriend is a handsome young guardian, while you are just-" she paused as she take a quick look at Andi. "You."
"See," Andi said. "This is exactly why I didn't want any of you cruel and unusual panthers know about my love life."
"Love life?" Katie said then teased. "I didn't know you have one."

Meanwhile, Jax and Emma met up  at the practice room to talk.
But accidentally, they both ran to each other and bump into each other as it got heir head to one another.
"Emma," Jax said in shock. "I'm so sorry."
So he helped her up as she apologized to him as well.
"So," Jax said. "What do you want to talk about?"
"Uh," she hesitated. "Why don't we go inside and we can talk there, instead."
He smiled as he replied, "alright."
He opened the door for Emma to walk in first as he followed.
He sat down on the bench as he took a sip of his battled water and looked at Emma as she was being distraught as she kept pacing back and forth.
"Emma, relax," Jax said, trying to calm her down. "We're married now. Whatever your problem is, we an handle it together."
He said while he slowly held Emma's hand, but then, she looked at him and said, "it's about my dad."
He slightly smiled. "What about your dad?"
"Something big happened." She stated.
He gave that worried look on her as he slowly let her hand go from his when he asked, "what happened?"

Back at Andi's situation with the panthers, she smirked as Andi rolled her eyes and took Luke's arm as she pulled him away from the panthers as they watched her leave them behind.
As soon as they were alone by the halls, they both turn towards one another as they both gaze each other in the eyes.
"Why did you do that?" Luke asked as he slightly smiled, looking at Andi.
"I don't know." She replied. "I guess it just made me realized something important."
"What is?"
"How far you're willingly going to go for me," she said.
"I would go as far as the universe would take me," he said. "As long as it's with you."
They both smiled at one another as they couldn't stop.
"What does this mean for us?" Luke asked followed by Andi saying, "I don't know."