All Over Again

Andi's POV:
Luke pulled me over to the side and away from Emma and Jax's date as I asked Luke, "is something wrong?"
"I need to talk to you." He stated followed by me saying, "about what?"
"About you and me."
I frowned and look down as I face back at him and said, "Luke, we already did talk about this. You're even the one who said-"
"I know what I said!" He interrupted. "I just want you to simply know-"
"Know what?" I asked as he continued, "-that I love you."
"Love." I said. "That's one strong word. You should be careful when you say it to other people."
I fake a smile.
"Andi," he said as he held me with my hands. "I meant it."
I didn't know what to say next after that. I was completely speechless.
Thank Goodness Ethan came running towards us and just in time too, when he called out, "Andi! Luke! There's trouble."
"Trouble?" Luke questioned. "What kind of trouble?"
"Yeah," I agreed with Luke. "I thought Emma and Jax are on a date."
"They were." He stated. "But Jax's father suddenly showed up, interrupting the evening."
So, we rushed to the cafeteria and saw Jake, Jax's father, with Jessie in front of him as she told him. "How could you do that to your own son!?"
"I did it because he's a no good for nothing boy." Jake stated. "He's completely useless to this family."

"He's not useless, dad," Jessie said. "He's my brother and he's your son."
Before Jake could respond, Luke and I showed up.
"What's going on?" I asked.
"Ask dad," Jessie said. "He'll tell you."
And she walked away in that angry mood of hers.
I sigh as I turn towards Jax's father and asked, "Jax's father, why don't you tell me exactly what happened."
"I don't have to tell you anything." He stated. "This is a family matter. Don't get involve in this mess."
And he walked away.
I got stressful at what just happen. I'm worried about Emma. I wonder how sea going to handle this. I feel bad.
"Andi," Luke said as I face towards him and said, "Preppy, not now. This is stressing me out."
"Andi, this is important." Luke stated as I suddenly blurted out, "and so is my best friend."
"She's really important to you, isn't she?" Luke questioned as I face towards Luke and replied, "yes, yes, she is. She's my best friend."
I walked away after as I caught Luke smiling at me as I continued walking towards my dorm room. Hopefully, Emma would be there. She will be.

Luke's POV:
As soon as she walked away, I smiled at her thinking about the issue that was forgotten. But not me, I didn't forget the final exam. I thought I won fair and square. But the truth is, Andi threw the competition away because she thought that Emma doesn't want her to be her guardian, but the truth is-
It's completely the opposite, Emma wants Andi to be her guardian, but she just doesn't want to put her at risk because of everything that's been happening. So I am going to do something that should've been done long ago.
I was walking and walking and as soon as I arrived at his office, I knock on the door and said, "headmaster Agamemnon, I need to talk to you."
"Ah," he said. "Mr. Archer, what can I do for you?"
"I need to tell you something important." I stated as he stood up and place his spectacles down on the table and said, "come on, now. I don't have all day. What is it that you need to tell me that is so urgent?"
"It's about Andi," I told him as I slowly walk towards him and sat down on the seat in from of his desk and chair as he sat back down and I continued on telling him something so important.

Andi's POV:
I'm with Emma in my dorm room right now. And we're talking about what's happening.
"Why is Jax's father always like this?" I said. "So cold-hearted."
"He's not cold-hearted, Andi," Emma defended him. "He just simply needs time to accept the fact that had and I are going to get married."
"Speaking of time," I said. "What time is it anyway?"
"It's almost midnight." She responded after checking the time from her phone.
"We'd better go to sleep," I stated followed by Emma freeing with a smile, "we'd better."
As soon as I lay on my bed and Emma as well, before I could go to sleep, I started to think about my relationship with Luke. I know I hate that romantic stuff, but, well, I don't know really, I'd better go to sleep and forget about everything.

The next day.

As soon as I woke up, I got ready for a brand new day, seeing that Emma already is up, since I saw that she's not on her bed, including Kim, too.
I threw walked out and headed to the atrium, hoping to find like there, but instead...
"Andi?" I heard a guy called my name from behind as I turn back and saw that it was actually...
"Philip?"
He smiled at me. "How's it doing?"
"Good actually," I smiled back, then paused as I looked down. "Listen, I need to talk to you."
"Andi," he said. "We did talk." He paused. "And I'm happy for you and Luke."
"But what about us?" I asked unsurely.
"There is no us, remember," he stated. "I broke us up when I left, and I regret it for the rest of my life. But I'm happy for you, at least."
I have nothing to say but smile. And when I was about to interrupt that silence between us, there suddenly was an announcement from the speaker, coming from Aggy.

"Attention, students," Agamemnon stated. "It's your last week at the wits academy. And I expect for your best before on graduation day this coming week. Also, Mr. Archer came to my office last night and told me that he had a confession to make."

I wonder what confession is he talking about. I got a little suspicious. I seriously wanna know what Preppy told Aggy.

"It turns out that Mr. Archer wasn't the right winner for the final exam few months ago." He stated that made my eyes widen up ad. Felt my heart beat beating so fast. "He told me that he cheated."
Everyone gasp.
"I am gonna announce the rightful winner of the final exam, he or she is going to choose the witch or wizard he's or she's going to guide." He paused. "That will be all."

And he turned off the speaker.
"What is he talking about, I wonder?" Philip asks.
I can feel my heart beat beating extremely fast. I didn't know what to do. Until finally, someone behind me showed up when he said, "hi, Andi."
As I turned towards the guy behind me, it turns out to be like as I got mad at him and said, "Preppy, why did you-?"
"I did it for you," he interrupted. "It's all for you."
"But I don't need you to do something like that for me, Luke." I stated. "I don't need your help."
"Yes, you do." He continued as I rolled my eyes in an annoyed kind of way, as he continued. "Andi, I saw how much your friendship with the chosen one means. It's important to the both of you. And I understand."
"Luke," I said. "You won. And I lost. We both just have to deal with it."
"No, Andi," he begun to say. "I lost. You deserve to be the guardian of your best friend." He smiled. "And besides, you've been through a lot together. I respect that."
I smiled back. "You always do."

I still felt bad actually. Like and I have bean talking for almost twenty minutes and I even haven't noticed that Luke already left my side.

"So," he said with that bright smile of his. "Can we start all over again?"
I smiled. "Sure, why not, preppy." I smiled back at him as we both walked in towards the cafeteria.

No one's POV:
Philip was on his way to his dorm room to continue his packing, until he accidentally bumped into Luke's uncle, Leopold Archer.

"Philip," he said in shock.
"W-what are you-?"
"Relax, Archer," he said calmly. "I know what I did few months ago. And it wasn't me."
"Huh?" He said confused.
"That was just my anger talking," Philip stated. "Besides, evil Daniel took over my mind and anger and when I probably approached you at that time, it wasn't me."
"I understand." Leopold said in relief.
Until, Philip frowned facing him with his finger pointing towards him when he said, "but if you EVER touch my mother, and do to her what you did to my creator, I will kill you."
"Understood." Leopold said as he gulp and Philip just walked away and into his dorm room as he sat down on his bed, sighing.