A Disastrous DateZ? Part 1

Andi's POV:
After changing my clothes, I put on my green jacket with the hoodie and sat on my bed to put on my shoes, the I heard someone coming in the door, which only turns out to be Kimmy.
"Hey, Andi."
"Hey," I said back as I finished tying the shoelaces of my boots. "What's 'sup?"
"Nothing much." She said, sitting on her desk as she fixes her gadgets. "I bumped into our wits just now and they were acting very strange."
"Nothing is stranger than what I've been through these passed few years." Andi said.
"No," she said. "I mean, it looks to me like they're hiding something."
"Like what?"
Before she could answer me, someone knocked on our door interrupting her. I went and open the door, just to see Luke outside with a bouquet of flowers in his hand, covering his face.
"Preppy." I said with a slight smile as he removed the bouquet from his face.
"Hey, Andi. Ready to go?"
"Sure," I said with smile again. "Let's go."
He placed the flowers on top of my book shelf, then I grabbed my phone on my bed as I put it on silent and placed it in my right pocket.
We both headed out but I heard noises coming from the bush behind us, which turns out to be nothing.
He took me out of the academy with the night stars shining like a thousands fireflies.
We had dinner that he prepared in the outdoors. He pulled the chair out for me.
"Wow, Preppy." I said, sitting down. "I had no idea that you'd be  this romantic."
"What can I say," he said as he sat down on the oh her side. "I'd like a proper date, especially with you."
"It's a date?" I said, confused while he gave that look on me. "I'm kidding. Of course, it's a date."
I smiled.

Emily's POV:
We were hiding at the bushes and saw the dinner date that Luke prepared for Andi.
"Whats that smell?" I said out loud. "It's so aromatic."
"What does that mean?" Ethan asked while he was struggling with his sprained ankle to be comfortable as he sat down, next to Jessie.
"It means that the smell is so pleasant." Emily said. "Achoo!"
"Em, shh." Jessie said followed by me saying in a sarcastic voice. "Well, I'm sorry if I'm sick!"
"Shh!" They all said to me.

Luke's POV:
I know that lying to her is wrong, but you would of it too if you knew what I already know. But today is the day that I'll show her how much I truly love her, more than that human-zombie.
"You do know we'll get in trouble for being here." She said followed by me saying. "It's worth the trouble, don't you think."
She gave that unsure look at me as she fake a smile and continue to eat her spaghetti, "sure."
"Andi, I'm sorry that you lost." I said, holding her hand, because It must've been so hard for no longer being Emma's guardian.
She gave an awkward silence between us as he looked at my hand and back at me, then she took her hand back and blabbered while putting lots of spaghetti in her mouth. Uh, yeah, hard,m. So hard. What you said."
"I'm sorry, Andi." I said followed be her saying after chewing the spaghetti in her mouth. "I'm sorry too."
I just smiled. "For what?"
"Everything."
We both smiled at each other, then after eating our meals...
"Andi," I said. "I told you that I have a special surprise for you."
"Yeah?"
"Well," I paused. "Here it is."
I took out a small blue box, wrapped in blue ribbon and gave it to her by hand.
"Preppy, what's this?" She asked while she was unwrapping the ribbon and opened the lid of the box and saw....
"Preppy, wow." Andi said, shocked. "Thank you, Luke."
"I know you don't like girly stuff like necklace or bracelet." I said. "So I gave you this instead."
A keychain of a dead zombie's green hand with a small picture of the both of us in his own dead, dying hand.
"I may not see eye-to-eye with Philip, but I know how much you love dead zombies and terrifying vampires." I said with a smile and she smiled back at me.
"And that's not all," I continued as I took her hand and showed her this beautiful spot, away from the dinner table. "This is my surprise for you too."

Andi's POV:
He showed me a warm blanket on the sweet smell of grass underneath it.
"How can this be a surprise?" I asked.
"Look up."
When I did what he said, I saw how beautiful the stars are. I don't really like these things, but I appreciate and this time, it's different, it really captures every sorrow, pain, joy, and other emotions that I have and just stick it in this one box, where it'll be ready to come bursting out.
"Wow." I said, looking up, amazed.
"And it's all for you." He said as he put his jacket on me that never wore. "Always for you."
I smiled.
Hours later.
Luke and I were star gazing for hours, I didn't keep track. I was distracted by the stars.
"why did you pick his place anyway, Luke?" I asked.
"It just reminded me the day when we both decided to be sparring partners few years back." He replied followed by me asking. "Why?"
"I started liking you on that day."
"But we got in trouble by Agamemnon." I stated with laughters. "Like how we're going to be now."
He laughs with me.
"I know." He said. "It showed me how tough you are for a human."
"Yup," I spoke with smiles and laughters. "I sure am."
"I told ya," I heard a little girls voice coming from the bushes that sounds like Gracie, but we just ignored it.
When our date finished, we headed back in, then Luke and I said our goodbyes when we left to his dorm room while I was on my way to my dorm room, when I ran into Philip.
"Hey," we both said.
"Philip, what are you doing here?" I asked.
"I was just on my way to my guest room. You?"
When I was about to say the same thing, Philip seemed to be frozen. Unexpectedly, he collapsed on the ground while I ran to him and asked. "Philip? Philip! Are you okay? Philip!"
He wouldn't respond. He was just on the ground, frozen with his face, so pale and his lips were as dry as a lemon. And his eyes were just open  with no sign of him blinking. I don't know what to do with this situation. All I know what to do is to be worried for Philip. Who may or may not be turning back into what he was before.