Phandi? Or Landi?

Jessie's POV:
Emily and Ethan called a wits meeting for only me, Ben, Gracie, Sean, Sienna, and Harris.
"What was so important that we should meet here, Emily?" I asked while we were all sitting down on the floor or the bed with a clipboard in her hands and Ethan beside her.
"It's just, Ethan and I argued when we heard Andi talking."
"You were spying Ben stated followed by Ethan saying:
"No, we were eavesdropping."
"Anyway," Emily said. "Ethan thinks that Philip is going to be with Andi while I think about the opposite."
"Philip is a zombie, Em. He's so cool and he'll do anything for Andi." Ethan said as he limp over to the chair while he put his crutches on her side followed by Emily saying face-to-face:
"Well, school! Luke and Andi have liked, achoo! -each other ever since they met and they've been through, Achoo! -a lot together."
Unbelievable. They're actually arguing about this nonsense. And they can't even talk properly with Emily's cold and Ethan's broken leg, they're even focusing more on this than their own injury.
As Gracie stood up, being sure of herself when she said,
"Of course, Luke will win. It's so obvious."
"How do you know that Luke will win Andi's heart? Philip also have a chance to win." Harris said while he was sitting on the ground relaxed.
"So it's settled. Achoo!" Emily said. "Let's split our teams of two. Team Phandi vs Team Landi."
Phandi:
- Ethan
- Gracie
- Harris
Landi:
- Emily
- Sean
- Sienna
I stood up, speaking out of character with Ben following my lead:
"Guys! Stop. This is Andi's love life we're talking about. Why are you all so interesting in her own love life?"
"Yeah, Jessie's right." He paused as he look at Ethan and Emily, looking terribly sick. "You don't even like Andi, our guardian."
"We don't, achoo!" Emily said. "But I like drama shows and since I can't watch it here at the academy, this is the next best thing. Achoo!"
"And I want to be right for once, besides they're good together." Ethan stated.
"Can we just drop the issue?" Jessie said, trying to stop them.
"No!" They all yelled, facing at Jessie and Ben.
"Luke is our guardian." Sean said followed by Gracie saying. "He is sweet and very competitive. Kurt like Andi, sweet in the inside but very tough and competitive in the outside."
"It's either you join us or you're against us." Ethan said as he felt the pain in his broken leg when he tried to stand up, but failed, then Emily sneezed some more with magical unexplainable things started to appear.
"You should really control your magic, Em." Sienna said while Ethan started to limp his way out the door.
"Anyway, you can't stop us from eavesdropping on your guardian, Jessie." Emily said while the other wits walked out the door ahead of her.
Then, unexpectedly, Ben walked to the door with the other wits backward, facing towards Jessie.
"Ben? Where are you going?"
"I'm sorry, Jessie." Ben said. "I'm as curious as they are."
"This is our guardian," she stated to Ben. "We should protect her."
"I'm really sorry, Jessie." Ben said as he left to door, leaving Jessie sighing.
I'd better go warn Andi about all of these nonsense. So I walked over to Andi the next day at lunch when I saw her talking to Philip as I took a deep breath and slowly walk over to her.

Emily's POV:
Me and the other wits were behind the bush, spying on Andi when we saw Jessie. She was about the tell Andi about everything we're doing. As much as I despise her and Andi. I can't let her ruin everything. I seriously need to know which one Andi will choose. I can't let Ethan be right about Philip and Andi, I want to be right than him. So I sent Ethan to tackle her out of the way using his magic because of his leg, he couldn't move that well while the rest of us were continuing to eavesdrop on Andi some more.
"What the hell was that, Ethan?" Jessie said when she was on the floor alongside us wits.
"We can't let you ruin this moment, Jess." I said followed by Jessie saying as she crawl down towards us. "What's wrong with you people, don't you ever have your own lives to deal with?"
"Oh, we do." Sean said.
"But this is more interesting." Gracie said to continue Sean's sentence.
"Shh." I finally said to keep them all quiet. "Achoo!"
"I can't go tonight, Philip." Andi said, with Philip asking.
"Why not?"
"I'm hanging out with Luke tonight." She explained.
"See, I told ya." Gracie said, all so happy.
"No, wait look." Ethan said, pointing at them as we continue to hear what Philip had to say with a big smile:
"Okay, fine. What about tomorrow morning? We can play your favorite zombie game together, like old times."
He stood up while saying as he was being so optimistic of how things were and had been.
"Okay." Andi responded when she's still sitting down.
"Ha!" Ethan said. "I told you it'll be Philip. He's so cool."
"Luke is just as much cool as Philip." Gracie spoke back followed by Ethan saying, "are you kidding? Luke is so boring."
"How dare you!?" Gracie said. "Take that back!"
"No." Ethan responded as they both continue to argue, but Jessie and I stop them.
"Guys, Andi's moving." Sienna said as she pointed at Andi, who's just walking out of the cafeteria.
"Wait!" Jessie said, stopping us from going ahead to spy on Andi.