You, me, and who?

Last time on Wits Academy: Endgame.....

"Philip?" Andi said as she quickly hugged him with Luke, seeing it happening without her noticing it as he had a bouquet of flowers and chocolates in his hands. Andi brought him in her dorm room.
"Who's this?" Kim asked.
"Kim, this is Philip. He's my-" Andi said, but Philip interrupted as she heisted saying:
"I'm Philip- I'm Andi's SPECIAL zombie," they shook hands after.
When they were at the atrium, Andi introduced Luke and Philip to each other, but it looks like they don't like each other.
Kim: isn't this awkward for you?
Andi: what is?
Kim: about you, Philip, and Luke?
Andi: what are you talking about?
Kim: Philip still obviously likes you. And Luke does too.
Meanwhile...
Philip: That's the thing, Andi. I was a zombie that's programmed to love you. But I'm not a zombie anymore, I'm a human who makes his own decision. And I chose that I still love you.
Andi: It's been years, Philip. Things have changed.
Philip: I know. That's why I'm here now. I want us to be okay.
Andi: Urg! It's not supposed to be like this, I'm not like Emma. I don't want to choose the way she did between Daniel and Jax.
Luke: Well, you should.
Luke unexpectedly showed up behind Philip as Andi both starred at the two of them.

Jessie's POV:
Ben and I have been looking for Andi for over 3 hours. And when we finally found her, she's been hiding under the counter of the cafeteria, when we ordered our lunch, we heard a slight sound of her groaning voice.
"Andi? What are you doing?" I asked followed by Ben saying:
"Are you looking for extra money under there? Because I found twenty bucks once."
She just looked down while she was twisting the paper in her hand, like a nervous wreck as she explained:
"I basically live here now."
"Andi, what are you talking about?" I said worriedly.
"Philip still likes me, and Luke do too. But I don't want to choose. I'm not Emma. I'm not the chosen one who can handle situations like these."
"Of course, you're not." I said, sitting down next to her while Ben kneeled down with one leg. "You're Andi Cruz. You're a guardian. And you're the toughest person I've ever met. Besides my brother, of course."
We laughed and smile.
"Thanks, Jessie." She said with a fake smile. "But I still couldn't do it. I can't. I care for them too much to just lose them. I don't want for them to get hurt, okay. And look at Emma now, she chose Jax, and Daniel is just gone."
"Who's Daniel?" I asked.
"See what I mean." She said with hand gestures.
"Jessie? Is that you?" Luke said as he unexpectedly shows up, then my eyes widen up while I stood up and said:
"Yes? What can I get you, Luke?"
"So you work at the cafeteria now?" He said as a joke.
"Not really." I paused. "So what can I get you?"
"I'm looking for Andi. Have you seen her?"
I was about to say the truth, but when I saw her under the counter, shaking her head sideways. I just lied saying:
"No, I haven't."
He was about to walk away, but I stopped him by continuing what I was saying:
"But a piece of advice, Luke. If you love Andi, never let her go. You'll get hurt more that way."
He nodded and walk away.
I kneeled down and look directly at Andi, saying:
"Andi, the only one you're hurting is yourself. You already know what's right. Why can't you just do it?"
I stand back up and stood beside Ben.
"Come on, Ben. We'd better go."
We walked away as I glance at Andi, sitting under the counter, just like that.

Andi's POV:
I know and understand what Jessie was saying, but I just don't know how to face those two. I don't know how. I had a lot of thinking to do, but I don't know where to begin.
"Andi?" I heard Philip when he saw me hiding under the counter. "What are you doing?"
"Uh..." I said. "...I was cleaning. This place is really messy."
I quickly started time the upper part of the counter as I got out of there and stood up.
"Andi, I know you. You weren't just cleaning the counter." He paused. "You were hiding from me and Luke, aren't you?"
"Philip, let me explain-"
"You don't have to. I got the message. I'm leaving first thing tomorrow." He interrupted as he walked away, but I stopped him by saying. "Philip, wait." I paused as he faced to me and I continued. "Don't go. I like having you around, just like old times. Please don't leave."
He walked forward from me.
"Okay." He said. "I won't go if you're asking me to stay."
"I'm asking." I said as I looked directly at him j the eyes. "Please, don't leave."
A day have passed and me, Kim, Jax, and Emma were having lunch with the perfect mellow moment. Until....
"Andi!" He spoke in a loud way as unexpectedly shows up.
"Preppy."
"I've been looking all over for you."
"Listen, Luke, I-" I was about to say something, but Luke interrupted me by saying:
"Andi, me first. I always hear what you had to say, now it's my turn."
"Okay. But can we talk somewhere else."
As we head out of the cafeteria, we had a private conversation together.
"Andi, you owe me a dinner date."
"Luke, now is not the time." I said, trying to keep him quiet.
"Before the exam started, I ask you out for dinner and you said yes, but we weren't able to go for some reason. So I'm asking you now." I said with those brown eyes of his.
I started to feel bad for Luke when I want able to go because I intentionally failed in that stupid exam. So for making things right between us, I said:
"Okay. I'll go."
"Great." He said with a big and great smile. "I'll pick you up at your room around 7:30. What do you think?"
"7:30 is just fine."
I smiled back at him, so we walked back in the cafeteria and pretended like it all never happened, so the others won't even notice.

The Wits's POV:
"Can you believe that?" Emily said as they were spying on Andi and Luke, behind a trash can.
"Believe what? The fact that Andi can't choose between Philip, a perfect human-zombie, or Luke, the prefect preppy guardian?" Ethan said with his attention at something else.
"Oh, just come on," Emily said as she grabbed Ethan by his hand while saying. "We have to tell the other wits, who might just be interested in this more than we do."
They all met at their own rooms and discussed about a matter that they should be involved in.