The Big Event

Luke' POV:
After what happened at the roots of the dyad tree, Andi walked out from the place, ahead of us.
But I soon ran after her, calling her name, while Emma went to play the games from the festival.
"Andi, wait," I said, grabbing her arm. "Andi, wait."
She faced at me then said with that angry tone in her voice. "What, Luke? What?"
"Why did you do that?"
"I'm tired of all the lies, Luke." She stated. "If the only way for things to get back to normal is breaking the thing that you're all after. Then so be it."
I held her arm, so I could say, "Andi. Lying to you was never an option for me. But I had to do what I had to."
"You never changed, do you?"
"What do you mean?" I asked, being confused, as I let her go and she continued. "I don't care that you lied!" She paused. "I care that you didn't trust me enough to tell me the truth. It's always about that, Luke. Not the secrets. Just you."
She closed her eyes and walked away from me as I called out her name, "Andi, wait."
My wits, Gracie and Sean, walked up to me as she said, "is everything okay? Luke?"
I didn't respond as I walked away from them in an upset way.
"What's wrong with him?" Sean asked Gracie as she replied. "I don't know."

Meanwhile, I sat down on the bench alone as I started to mope around with a cotton candy in my hand, but I'm not eating it, I just stared at it while sighing.

Andi's POV:
I walked away from Luke and headed towards my dorm room and hang there by myself. I lay on my bed with Hex floating next me as I deeply sigh, not knowing what I should do next. Hex is giving me a pep talk, but first, I don't understand what he was trying to say, and second, I don't want to talk, I just want to be alone. And stay alone, but maybe, Hex is right about something. I shouldn't keep moping around because of something that shouldn't even be an issue. So I got up, out of bed, and walked out of my dorm room as I slowly closed it with Hex by my side. So we both went to the festival to try to have fun, at least. As soon as we got there, I was about to go to Luke and talk to him about our conversation earlier, but when I got there, someone pulled me back to the first as he covered my mouth to keep me quiet and I struggled to get away. I still wasn't able to escape from his wrath. Hex almost escaped to get some help, but his minions got a hold onto Hex as they pulled us deeper into the forest.

Luke's POV:
It took an hour, until someone finally joined me at the bench.
"Not enjoying the party too I see," Ruby  said.
With no eye contact, I told her, "what do you want, Ruby?"
"Nothing much." She stated. "Just hanging."
"Well, can you hang somewhere else, I want to be alone."
"Geez," she said, then stood up. "No wonder why Andi broke up with you."
"What are you talking about? We didn't break up. We never did."
"That's what I heard." She stated as she walked away.
I sigh deeply as I stood up and walked out of there.
I was looking for Andi everywhere, but she's nowhere to be found. I kept asking, but they kept saying the same thing. And there's nothing much I can do about it.
As I saw Ethan and Emily passing me by, I asked, "have you seen Andi around?"
They shook their heads, then walked away from Luke, so they could play another wild game from the festival together.
I kept looking around to looked for her for over 3 hours, but still no sign of her.
I sat on the bench and got super worried.

Until I heard a noise coming from the forest, out at the back. So I followed that strange and weird noise, but someone held my shoulder, stopping me from following that noise.
"Luke, where are you going?"
I faced at her and said, "Emma, Andi's missing."
"What? I don't understand." She paused. "How can Andi be missing?"
I gave her that worried look I had as I replied, "I don't know. She just is. Plus, I heard a weird noise, coming from the forest."
"What are we gonna do?"
"You do nothing. I'm going to find her." I replied and walked away, leaving Emma there alone.